Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for once! Normally, my dreams fall into one of two categories: disturbing and/or just plain weird.

Last night, I met the man of my dreams :crazy: LOL. Jesus I'm sad... I really did though. Although when I say I met the man of my dreams, I really mean that I met a man in my dreams...

It was a rather cute dream, for once. We were definitely on a bus at some stage... I never remember my dreams in great detail, more the way I felt, or what kind of vibe I got off someone. But he was tall, and had kinda floppy dark hair. He was verreh, verreh cute... :laughing:

Then, for some reason, we started talking about the Matrix trilogy (?!?) and time travel. And I remember distinctly wondering what kind of MBTI type he was - INTP or INTJ... I have absolutely no idea why I wanted to know this. I'm pretty sure I'd never ask someone that in real life. I'm possibly spending too much time on personalitycafe...

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
That's a lot better than the dream I had last night, in which my older brother kept forcing me to watch episode after episode of "How I Met Your Mother" when I was supposed to be at an appointment somewhere else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hahahahhaha...
"Normally, my dreams fall into one of two categories: disturbing and/or just plain weird. " - SO true
I remember that once in my childhood i saw that i caught the child of giant , wearing blue shirt and red pent and i drag him and take him tomy mother and started yelling with joy...i caught him i caught him ...LOL

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
And I remember distinctly wondering what kind of MBTI type he was - INTP or INTJ...I have absolutely no idea why I wanted to know this. I'm pretty sure I'd never ask someone that in real life.
Probably not.

I'm possibly spending too much time on personalitycafe...
Probably so.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I had a dream of some beautiful woman with glasses and long, brown hair. Never even met the person but in the dream we got along pretty well together and had a lot of the same interests. Found out she was real and was my friend's cousin. Description matched perfectly. Met her at a new year's party and, go figure, we had a lot of the same interests (especially with food).

It'll all stay a dream unless I get something to happen, though.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My advice is go back to sleep. Reality is overated.. go back and stay back till they kick you out. And then add an hour more. Dont take no for an answer.

Reactions: huhman and Veggie
1 - 7 of 7 Posts