Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
About 2 months ago, i joined an islamic forum. To be precise, i am a muslim. There I asked for an advice and a man replied. Although other gave advice as well, but i liked his reply so much. He appeared very polite. Then i began to read his other posts and realized he is really a very pious, kimd person. So from then, i am having affection towards him. I deleted the app so i don't come across him, but all in vain. I just downloaded it again after some time. I am just not able to get over it. There isn't any relationship and all in islam,and I don't even want it. I just want him in a right way, according to islam, through marriage. I am very religious and he as well is same. That's why i want him. I have been so anxious since then. At first, i started praying to get him as a spouse but then i stopped thinking God will give me whatever is best for me. Nowadays, i am finding it very hard to concentrate on anything.
Another issue, is he is 24 and i am 16. And he is very much desperate for marriage. And i think that it will take a long time for me to get at that age, he would have married till then. I am losing hope. I am so much stressed. Please help me.

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INTP
3,886 Posts
If I'm reading your post correctly, it seems you want to know how to get over a hopeless crush. This is a common problem for teenagers and others.

I guess the best thing you can do is nothing. Live your life. It might take time to get over him, but you will eventually. Good luck!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Have you realized what this man respresents in your life?

As far as I can tell he is the exact polar opposite of your parents and the situation you describe having at home.

Perhaps then, it is not this man per se that you are infatuated with?

When you know what you want, then you are ready to create it - one small step at a time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts