Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're both 21 and we've met about 3~4 weeks ago, and have been in a relationship ever since. It's going extremely well, I'm surprised, and I haven't seen a healthier past relationship than this one. Anyway I somehow made her take the MBTI at humanmetrics, and she came out as enFP (weak E and N, VERY strong F and P). First I'd thought she was an ISFJ, but boy was I wrong. Actually caught me off guard for a sec as soon as I saw the result.

Anyway, I just want some feedback from particularly straight female ENFPs who have experience in serious relationships.

1) How old are you and what type was/is your boyfriend?
2) How often did you guys talk per day? Per week?
3) How long is your relationship? and is it long-distance?
4) Can you handle long-distance?
5) How long did it take you to truly open up to him and engage in sex?
6) Do you prefer your boyfriend to initiate things first, or you?

If something sounds kinda weird and off the track, then that's probably due to my drinking about 5 shots of rum in the past hour, so I apologize. But i do look forward to reading all your lovely feedback as soon as I wake up.. I appreciate your effort in answering these questions and will thank every post in return. :wink:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
1) How old are you and what type was/is your boyfriend?

I'm 24 and my husband is ESTP.

2) How often did you guys talk per day? Per week?

We talked everyday. We still do.

3) How long is your relationship? and is it long-distance?

We dated for 6 years before getting married. It was long distance for a while.

4) Can you handle long-distance?

It was excruciating. He spent all his money on hour-long long distance calls daily and I would readily ditch tutorials and quizes to talk.

5) How long did it take you to truly open up to him and engage in sex?

I prefer to keep the sex bit private, but it took almost a year and a half to really really open up. There were ups and downs after that, nonetheless.

6) Do you prefer your boyfriend to initiate things first, or you?

I always liked that he initiated things, but he took his time to know whether I was ready for them or not.

Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
1) How old are you and what type was/is your boyfriend? I'm 30 and my Husband is ENTJ.

2) How often did you guys talk per day? Per week? Every day.

3) How long is your relationship? and is it long-distance? 14 years, 10 married (coming up). No, it is not long distance.

4) Can you handle long-distance? Yes, but have never needed to more than a week at a time.

5) How long did it take you to truly open up to him and engage in sex? Several months...about 6.

6) Do you prefer your boyfriend to initiate things first, or you? Both.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I'm sorry I'm not answering the other questions- but as far as initiating, please do make the effort!!
This topic for me in particular hits a sore spot. I initiate. He does not. (responds- yes. initiates- rarely.)
It hurts / and is exhausting / getting old.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I'm sorry I'm not answering the other questions- but as far as initiating, please do make the effort!!
This topic for me in particular hits a sore spot. I initiate. He does not. (responds- yes. initiates- rarely.)
It hurts / and is exhausting / getting old.
Yeah, that's crap. I'm sorry :(

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
LOL- she kinda sounds like me... with the weak E and N. I always wonder if I can't be ISFJ; but you'd likely have to pay more attention to functions. It's strange how similar (yet different) the functions are. Anyhoo, to answer your questions!!!

1) How old are you and what type was/is your boyfriend? I am 24 as of this upcoming Sunday. My boyfriend, er fiance, is supposedly INFP or INFJ.
2) How often did you guys talk per day? Per week? We talk every day, no matter what! :)
3) How long is your relationship? and is it long-distance? We have dated for a little over two years, never long distance at any point
4) Can you handle long-distance? Only temporarily
5) How long did it take you to truly open up to him and engage in sex? We were friends for months before we started dating, but we started being 'flirtier' with one another right around the time we started. We have not had sex yet, but we are certainly not prudes (if ya catch my drift).
6) Do you prefer your boyfriend to initiate things first, or you? Um... depends on mood. Not always him or me... I like to change it up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts