Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*P.S, I know he is an E and an S, 90% sure hes an F and Although I think he is a P, his Feeling side is very developed that he could be an ESFJ

And well, he gets offended by everything I say. And its only him, no one else I know gets offended by anything I say. I once unintentionally made him cry by jokingly insulting him. Is this common among ESFPs or ESFx's. What should I do to be less 'insulting' because as I said, I don't do it intentionally. What should I avoid?

Thank you :tongue:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Don't say things ABOUT HIM using negative adjectives to describe him. Also, HOW you say it matters to him. He probably picked it up like you meant to hurt him. There's a way to insult him with a joking tone of voice. You can work on that easily. But for best results, don't insult him at all. Talking about other people with insults who are not important to him won't bother him and is probably funny to him. THINK carefully before you say something to him. Figure out if it can offend him. By now, you should know what does and doesn't offend him after you did it so many times.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TY for the information :happy: I shall try it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts