Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Turns out I am an ENTJ!

This is a new place for me, but I hope to have a lot of fun interactions with y'all. :)

If there is anything you want to know about me, please do ask!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
@Ninjaws wait, what were you before...?

Also, that enthusiasm... *snickering*

Reactions: Sophia1

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Ninjaws wait, what were you before...?

Also, that enthusiasm... *snickering*
I am in an extremely good mood because this type nonsense has been plaguing me for a long time. Give it a few hours. :p

I was previously typed INTJ, then INTP, then INTJ again. I thought ENTJ was impossible since I am not really dominant and I'm quite in touch with my emotions, but people in the "What's my personality type?"-section insisted. I might be the first Melancholic ENTJ. :p (or I'm just mistyped again and I'll have to go through that process of elimation again *gasp*)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I am in an extremely good mood because this type nonsense has been plaguing me for a long time. Give it a few hours. :p

I was previously typed INTJ, then INTP, then INTJ again. I thought ENTJ was impossible since I am not really dominant and I'm quite in touch with my emotions, but people in the "What's my personality type?"-section insisted. I might be the first Melancholic ENTJ. :p (or I'm just mistyped again and I'll have to go through that process of elimation again *gasp*)
Hahah also might be the enneagram, but either way, I'm glad you're happy. Welcome to the ENTJ forum- not much happens here though, so feel free to stalk the INTPs with me :tongue:

Reactions: Ninjaws

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahah also might be the enneagram, but either way, I'm glad you're happy. Welcome to the ENTJ forum- not much happens here though, so feel free to stalk the INTPs with me :tongue:
Will do. :)
I visit all sections anyway, because I find it intruiging to figure out how others 'function'. ^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts