• ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

I am a male and I lived on that planet for 15.5 years. I am currently in the high school. I couldn’t really find a single focus in my life. I am trying everything and seeing which path is the best for me. I’m also intellectually curious but sloppy in the real world. I don’t even know all of details of the house I’m living in.

Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?

I don’t have mental disorders diagnosed. I do have scoliosis which is something pretty unrelated. But scoliosis may have affected my mental health because scoliosis happens on the spine and the spine has some parts of the nervous system. This affects the brain. I also tend to be slightly ADHD-like (May run around randomly, restless), Bipolar-like (May be very happy but then depressed) and OCD-like (sometimes checking everything). But no actual disorder.

Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

They were very flexible to me most of the time. But when I am too free, they put rules which I hate. Why have rules in a house? They are religious and traditional though. I’m not as religious and traditional as them. In fact, I get along with offbeat friends better than the more traditional and structured ones.

What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I don’t have a job since I’m 15 but I wouldn’t work 9-5 AT ALL. Just trash it. Everyone hates it but I would rather drink my urine to escape rather than work routinely for 30 years. The world has changed. I have dreams in medicine and science fields but I also consider alternatives like entrepreneurship. I tend to struggle to commit into one decision and stay with that because I worry that I may have missed something better or that I like freedom and alternatives.

If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

Both at the same time. I would feel refreshed only if I have another source of stimulation like music. Otherwise, rooms too quiet would make me feel bored and trapped.

What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

I can go with anything I want. I am usually not very good with team sports but good at more individual ones. But when I’m outdoors, I wouldn’t be in one of the organisations. I would fly alone as a free spirit and enjoy everything it gives. And when I’m indoors, I tend to browse the web, read/watch stuff to feed my curiosity and sometimes run in the house!

How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

Definitely curious. When something gets me, I explore and learn. I really like abstract concepts like quantum jumping. I even try some of them. I definitely have more ideas than I can execute. I have great ideas but I also have the fear of not doing anything. I fear disappointing people by not executing. Execution part? That’s the worse part of me. My ideas aren’t very realistic because when I’m thinking about realistic and practical ideas, I feel limited. Eventually I get a lot of utopian and conceptual ideas by simulating the environment and making connections. I also see the potential in them. But since my friends are more realistic, they point out that they are impractical. I like to have intellectual and inspiring conversations with others.

Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

I would kinda feel anxious when I’m directly leading I tend to be indecisive because I see too many possibilities, good or bad. But I am actually great at more indirect leadership like influencing people with my abilities.

Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?

I’m not very coordinated and I’m quite clumsy. I tend to miss something right in front of me and I see things that aren’t there. I perceive the world differently from the people around me, especially my family. I would sometimes enjoy working with my hands but I have a short attention span in these kinds of activities. Maybe art or pottery.

Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

I thought I wasn’t artistic but I was wrong. I don’t use more traditional methods like drawing on a canvas but I use modern programs like Photoshop. They are either very realistic and meaningful at the same time or very chaotic and abstract. They tend to be bright and fun. I even use some of them as my desktop wallpaper! I also see beauty in some written formats like some essays! When I look from far away, it makes me feel deep. I would actually dye my hair in some circumstances.

What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

The present? I’m not very aware of it but it may be disturbing for me. For example, I’m a bit short and it makes be both amazing and nervous when I see someone taller than me which it happens 99% of the time. I also automatically see the possibilities and potentials good for them. Past? Love and hate. I like to relive some of my experiences, the more recent ones. And then I get energized by the new connections it makes. But when I do something bad, I get very stressed and hyper-focus on that past mistake. That’s why distractions does not work for me under stress. The future? Distant future is very optimistic for me. I also see good possibilities in the near future when I’m alright but under stress, they may be worse. When I’m at my best, I wait for it to happen. But in a worse scenario, I like to plan and strategize for it but eventually, the plan is trashed. Also, most of my plans are at the last minute.

How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

I am sometimes compassionate, sometimes very dissatisfied. I help people when I want. Otherwise, I don’t even hear the requests. I help because they need something.

Do you need logical consistency in your life?

I like some logical consistency in some circumstances like the logical consistency in the rules. I don’t like the rules to me illogical and too harsh. But my inner mind? It tends to need less logical consistency than the outer world but I’m not very sure. I still like to have it though. I like to use logic but emotions can also be an influencer. I’m not very sure there.

How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

I try to be efficient and productive. They are important factors but I sometimes fail to be efficient and productive. I sometimes wish the people around me was more efficient but I subconsciously don’t really pay attention to them.

Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?

I don’t like to give commands to people as it feels harsh to me. But I sometimes control a bit when I’m under stress or pressure. But I don’t really bother when I’m at my best. I hate to be controlled by others. I feel like a rogue antivirus there. Hates being controlled, chaotic myself but controlling under pressure.

What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

They tend to change throughout my life. I tried to have a few hobbies that I constantly do but I only failed to do it. There are so many better options which they feel right to me that it can make me bored after a while. I like to solve puzzles and explore theories. I would do a job where all I did was theoretical research. I also like some occasional variety like music and art. I also tend to be in my head, visualizing scenarios with some outer stimuli.

What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

I can learn with whatever method I like. I understand things before even a lightning can reach me. It’s that fast. I like learning with infographics and visuals the most and some plain text may bore me after a while. I don’t really like memorization. I just understand it and move on. I also don’t really like too much structure. I like expressing my creativity and intellectual abilities. They make me feel better than some basic memorization. For me, memorization is more like understanding and storing to me rather than repeated practice. I hate repetitions. I would learn and gather something new from whatever place.

How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

I like to strategize but I see some more alternatives while I strategize. Then, my plan is trashed. I can break up projects but I sometimes feel dissatisfied. I do my projects when I have the energy for them rather than going by the schedule. And here’s why I’m against the schedules: Schedules are sequential. Energy is random. Energy>Time. Since energy is random, schedule may not match, leaving you drained.

What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

I would like to be more adventurous but in a sense of confidence rather than creativity. That means I would like to be more confident. I am also very sloppy and impractical. I tend to be overconfident with details. It looks perfect to me but for others? Chaos. I actually need someone else for these day-to-day tasks. I wish I was better at execution and practicality. They see me as focused but it’s just because all of my restlessness is in my brain, not visible enough. I actually have a short attention span. That sometimes makes me feel drained while doing work. I feel energized at first and a few minutes later, I feel drained. I also can’t adhere into a schecule at all. I’m so used to my freedom that I hate schedules. I tried it though and I failed. I can’t really commit into a big decision either.

What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?

I fear being controlled my someone else. I would hate to be a pet of someone else. I also hate being forced to make decisions without seeing everything I need. I’m also not exactly confident to trust even my past experiences. I see new possibilities there. I also tend to question traditional wisdom. Stagnation hurts me a lot too. I like to move as fast as possible. I also hate being judged because I tend to take it too personally.

What do the "highs" in your life look like?

I tend to have a lot of energy in that state. I see a lot of good potential and ideas everywhere. I like do do whatever I want and reveal the unknown. I also like experimenting in that state. I would hate too much structure and I see it as limiting.

What do the "lows" in your life look like?

Distractions does not work for me. I become very self-contained and irritable. I tend to lengthen and repeat some conversations too much and they become angry to me. I regret my decisions and focus on that one bad event. I lose my creativity and positivity. I also lose my curiosity. I also become more controlling in that state.

How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

I tend to be a bit detached to be honest. My ideas tend to be unrealistic and I tend to be a bit clumsy. I tend to be in my mind more than in the reality. I sometimes pay attention but I don’t see as much details as other people. I may see some quirky and weird ones but not always. I see tham for maybe like 10 minutes and I become bored. And then, I drift into some scenarios.

Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

I would try to create hallucinations by closing my eyes and moving around randomly. Then, I would start thinking about something very weird and adventurous. If I have my headphones, I would listen to some loud music and get energized. I would also try to find ways to get out.

How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

It actually takes me a lot of time because I see too many possibilities. I tend to simulate myself in each scenario to make a decision. I also change my mind a lot. I also have a fear of missing out on something better.

How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

They tend to be random. I can’t even think about that subject because that subject itself would take a lot of time. They tend to be a bit important while making decisions. I would hate to do the thing which it doesn’t make me happy.

Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

Sometimes. I would hate causing conflict. I would hate someone who I really like abandon be but I bother less about abandoning them! It’s really weird like that!

Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

I thought I was a rule follower because well, it’s common and it’s right. But I actually break some of the rules to make myself feel better I also like looking at some new possibilities there. I hate rules in my house. I also tend to eventually break them even though I try to follow them. Some rules make me no sense. For example, “you can’t use toilet unless you pay.” That’s some capitalism scum. Anyone who understands biology will dismiss that rule. Sometimes, they are reliable but still questionable. Other times, they aren’t as good. Authority should be challenged if the authority doesn’t seem good enough.

You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would feel impatient because of that stagnation. My inspiring activities and excitement would stop. I would eventually feel the need for concrete data even though I didn’t really needed them in the first place. Before the breakdown’ I would feel very satisfied and inspired. I would simulate the potentials there. But when the car breaks down, I would become very different. I would be more controlling and business-like. I would also be a lot more concrete and aware of my environment. Eventually, I would get out of the car and either try to find the source of the problem or while they are fixing the car, I would enjoy the possibilites in that “nowhere”.

You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I would be a bit two-faced. I would simulate myself in both scenarios in order to find the best one for me. But both the concert and the party seems equally good for me! That would make be stressed. And the driver? He/She would go crazy and impatient.

On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I would subconsciously accept that new belief. I would immediately accept it if the new claim is great or inspiring. But if it’s something bad, It would take a longer time to accept it. But accepting? Always. For my outward reactions, if the claim is good, no or light outer reactions. If it’s something bad, I would question the belief outwardly until I lose it.

What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I would immediately accept that something. Afterall, it’s newer so it’s more reliable! But if it’s something like a downgrade, it takes me a longer time to accept it. But I still accept it. I don’t really resist change. I tried to sometimes resist it, only failing. I rarely do it though.

What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I like to have as much freedom as possible. I hate to be a subordinate to another person. I also value my curiosity and interest. I like to try everything to find what it works for me. I can be stubborn with my values but stubborn and narrow-minded are two different things in my opinion. You can be stubborn because you are stubbornly accepting or considering a different opinion or method (open-minded stubborness)

a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I tend to be more independent and curious than average. I am sometimes bipolar-like in control-chaos. Either too chaotic as my best self and slightly controlling under pressure. I like my freedom and alone time. I hate to be subordinate. I wouldn’t work a routine job. Everyone dislikes them but I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE THEM. If I had to change myself, I would be more confident and practical. I would also be more realistic and adventurous. Yeah, I still have some sense of adventure but with more confidence, it will be amplified. I also wish I was more useful so I wouldn’t be judged by my parents as much.

How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I can trust them when I’m either very relaxed or in a hurry. They are sometimes very useful in harder situations. It feels like “Eureka!” to me. They are usually triggered while I’m solving a complex problem or daydreaming/simulating about scenarios.

a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

I really like activities that engage my curiosity. I like to have intellectual discussions and debates. But sports, especially team sports can be draining to me. Also, practical, day-to-day, you-did-not-even-try tasks also drain me. I generally hate organizing or tidying up. Sometimes, I think I’m tidy enough but when compared with others, it’s a chaos. I am also overconfident with details. It looks perfect to me but when I show it off, it’s sloppy!

What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I tend to repress my private and mean thoughts. I also repress my weird interests because then I may be judged badly. I also repress some other things but I don’t exactly know them. I guess it depends on the situation and the people around me. If I can trust a person, I will not be as repressed.

OBJECTIVE PERSONALITY TIME

COIN 1 (Observer or Decider)

I am generally bipolar-like about control and chaos. I hate being controlled but I also tend to indirectly and slightly take control under pressure. But when I’m at my best, I like to be free and independent. I like to be curious about many different things. I tend to be balanced with my identity and the group. When I’m making a decision, I may actually be indecisive because I both see their opinions and my opinions. I like to do what I value but I also need some validation from the group. I guess it’s balanced.

COIN 2 (Self or Tribe)

I can’t really decide on this one. For that system, selfishness isn’t always a Self over Tribe type. I usually need validation from the tribe. When I’m going with my values, I get the validation from other people, and then I make my decision. I need both my opinions and others’ opinions. I guess it’s balanced but I may be Tribe over Self.

COIN 3 (Gather or Organize)

I am generally a very curious person who likes to always gather new information. I generally hate organizing the known data before I gain new ones. Then I have a desire to organize and then what? New information! And it goes on and on. I fear that I may not take any action while continuously gathering information. For me, the solution is in the unknown. I can organize and I know I sometimes organize but most of the time, I gather possibilities and patterns from the outer world. I can’t really commit into one decision. I also hate being controlled. When under pressure, I may sometimes be controlling but that’s the demon state. I’m not even aware that I’m gathering! Even organizing information creates new patterns.

COIN 4 (Thinking vs Feeling)

I have both my reasons and values, I guess more values than reasons. For other people, I listen to their reasons. I generally hate conflict but we’re NOT looking for anecdotes. We’re looking for patterns. I generally value logic over emotion but emotions also influence my decisions.

COIN 5 (Sensing vs Intuition)

While making decisions, I tend to simulate myself in different situations while making decisions and I don’t even notice I’m doing it! I like to play in my abstract world. I generally hate being controlled. SF is more like a useful and popular program, NT is more like the operating system. But ST and NF are different. ST is the antivirus, NF is the virus. And me? I am chaotic and free as my best self but I can be reporting/controlling under pressure. But I hate to be reported and controlled even more! I’m more like a rogue antivirus. Rogue antivirus is actually a virus at its core. I am also more intellectual, imaginative and creative than realistic and practical. When I gain only a few facts, I am quick to make a jump into a general conclusion. For example, I see a few tall teenagers. Then I immediately assume that every teenager is tall. A Sensor wouldn’t make a jump like that.

COIN 6-7 (Animals)
I like to expend energy. I may come across as very energetic to some people. Even while I’m introspecting, I’m still energetic. I generally take in information before I blast it out. I also like to expend energy before I start to preserve energy. I may struggle to preserve energy.

Coin 8-9 isn’t decided yet.

TIME FOR ANOTHER TEST (SOCIONICS)
Scale of 0-3
Section A (Ne)
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. (3)
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. (1)
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. (3)
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. (1)
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. (3)
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. (3)
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. (3)
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. (3)
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. (2)
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. (3)
25/30
Section B (Ni)
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. (3)
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. (3)
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. (3)
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). (0)
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. (2)
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. (1)
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. (1)
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. (3)
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. (1)
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). (1)
18/30
Section C (Se)
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. (1)
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. (1)
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. (3)
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. (3)
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. (2)
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. (1)
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. (2)
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. (3)
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. (1)
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. (1)
18/30
Section D (Si)
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. (0)
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. (1)
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) (2)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. (1)
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). (2)
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. (2)
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. (1)
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. (3)
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. (1)
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. (3)
16/30
Section E (Te)
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. (3)
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. (1)
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. (3)
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. (3)
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. (1)
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. (1)
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. (1)
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. (1)
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. (2)
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. (1)
17/30
Section F (Ti)
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. (1)
2. I love order, systems and sequences. (1)
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. (2)
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. (3)
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. (2)
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. (3)
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. (2)
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. (2)
9. I can easily understand algebra. (3)
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. (3)
20/30
Section G (Fe)
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. (1)
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. (2)
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. (3)
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. (3)
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. (1)
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. (1)
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. (2)
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. (3)
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. (3)
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. (1)
20/30
Section H (Fi)
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. (3)
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. (1)
3. I prefer to be a homebody. (3)
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. (2)
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. (1)
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. (2)
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. (1)
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. (2)
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. (2)
10. I prefer to meet in private. (3)
20/30
Appears to be: Ne > Fe = Ti = Fi > Ni = Se > Te > Si (I > E = L = R > T = F > P > S)
Type seems to be: IEE or ILE

YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS (SIMILARMINDS STYLE)

irritable, curious, anxious, likes alone time, likes freedom, intellectual, scientific, understands fast, impractical, sloppy, clumsy, not helpful, dislikes conflict, prone to addiction, struggles with schedules, analytical, unpredictable, does crazy things, glitchy, sometimes careful sometimes chaotic, controlling under pressure, afraid of doing the wrong thing, insecure, worrying, many interests, struggles to commit, big on intellectual discussions, seizurely, runs around randomly, sees hallucinations, likes seizure, neglects sickness, creative, innovative, transformational, slow to respond, interested in others, feels unique and flawed, enjoys ideas, utopian, not realistic, detached, mystical, not traditional, not religious, likes instant gratification, no enemies, feels better with friends than family, struggles to commit, sees many potential, likes obscurity, does not take criticism well, undersleeps, not routine, hates rules in house, hates chores, accepts change and different views, experimental, playful

MY CHILDHOOD

I was very energetic but also easy to deal with. I was that funny kid who was also curious. I was reading a lot. I accumulated a lot of new knowledge. I was also creative, relaxed and sometimes chaotic, sometimes more orderly. I have also done some crazy things at that time. I wasn't very stressed and quite impulsive and impatient too. When I need, I could be focused too but I didn't have that much of a routine. I was interested in science and its theories. I was wondering about the universe. I also wanted to create something. Then, I started to get interested in many different things. They were impractical and drove my family crazy but I enjoyed them! I also had obsessions about the seizures. When I was bored, I tried to switch into something else. I was also very social and confident at that time. But one thing: I sometimes didn't want to go outside because it made my body feel bad. But I gained independence! Of course without losing my sociability. Then, something unconventional kept my attention. I got interested in it and I got obsessed by it. I was very excited about its possibilities! I was also exposed to change throughout my life. I changed my home because of my dad's job. It was exciting and sometimes thrilling! New things made be excited at those times. Then, adolescence started. I started to become more withdrawn and escaped into my imaginations. I started to think of myself as an introvert. I also got interest into a different thing, as always. I fear that I may never focus into one thing in my life! I played around in my imaginations. Even though I was more paranoid at these times, I still enjoyed myself. My creativity also improved at that time. I have always kinda hated being controlled by someone else and now, I hate it even more. I also started to think about the consequences of changes rather than just going by it. Coming soon...

MORE TESTS

Keys2Cognition: Ne > Fi > Te > Ti > Se > Fe > Ni > Si (ENFP)
Similarminds: Ne > Ti > Ni > Te = Si > Fi > Fe > Se (ENTP)
Typology Central: Ne > Fi > Te > Ni > Ti > Si > Fe > Se (ENFP)
Quotev: Ne > Te > Ni > Ti > Fi > Se > Si > Fe (ENxP)
Sakinorva: Ne > Ti > Fi > Fe > Ni > Te > Se > Si (GB:ENTP) (Ax:ENTP) (Ft:ENTP) (ML:INTP)
IDRlabs: Ne > Ni > Fe > Ti > Fi > Te > Si > Se (ENxP or INFJ)
Sociotype: IEE – 1Ne
AimToKnow: ILE: Ne > Ni > Fe > Se > Te > Ti > Fi > Si (I > T > E > F > P > L > R > S)
Keirsey: Idealist or Rational

NON-MBTI

Big 5: O: 92, C: 27, E: 50, A: 81, N: 71
Enneagram: 3 > 7 > 5 > 9 > 4 > 2 > 8 > 6 > 1 (3w4 7w8 9w8)
DiSC: i > C > S > D
SLOAN: sLue|I| primary Inquisitive
Temperament: Sanguine - Melancholic
RIASEC: I > A > S > R > E > C

FANTASTIC ONES!

Philosophy: 56% Mat, 54% Alt, 67% Ide, 60% Hed, 64% Mor, 54% Rom, 70% Abs
Political Compass: -5.88 Left, -6.92 Libertarian (Left-Libertarian)
Politiscales: Rehabiliative, Progressive, International, Communist, Regulated, Reformist
8values: Social, Internationalist, Liberal, Very Progressive
High Five: Philomath, Brainstormer, Strategist, Thinker, Problem Solver
Zodiac Sign: Taurus Sun but actually Mutable and Fire/Air, meaning Gemini/Sagittarius with some Pisces
Hogwarts House: primarily Ravenclaw, then Hufflepuff
Minecraft Mob: Creeper, sometimes Enderman.
Mope.io Animal: Libertarian/Progressive, Smart, Unstructured. (Pterodactyl/Ice Monster)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts