Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it is the perpetual stupidity of the human race.

I have always believed in evolution but it was not until tonight that I finally believe in it without a single doubt in my mind. Tonight, was the best showcase of the animalness and depravity of the Homo sapiens species. I know what you're thinking. What the hell happened that night to warrant such a response? What exactly made pretty.Odd so sure of herself? The thing that made me realized that humans are not as civil as we think we are and that we can revert back to our ancestral behaviors with a snap, was a party, full of irresponsible. Stupid. Naive. Young adults, with no responsible, MATURE supervision. A perfect setup for a look into the human psyche, hell scientists should host free house parties for a bunch of random kids for research purposes.

Now onto the story.

The older, mature adults decided that it would be a good idea to leave a bunch of idiotic, spoiled young'ins alone; I was also at the house with them albeit in a room far away from the action. Mistake number one: THOU SHALT NOT LIVE IRRESPONISIBLE IDIOTS TO THEIR OWN DEVICES. So a couple of hours pass by, I'm having fun surfing the internet, enjoying my free time, the kiddies are being total asshats, doing god knows what.

Fast forward, to the exact moment I hear a girl scream. What.The. Fuck. This is where time slowed down and everything was basically in slow motion. I come outside my room and walked down the hall to the front of the door. Cigarette smoke. Someone's parents aren't going to be happy campers. Chair and home decor are overturned and stained, another girl asks me in a whimsical voice what the hell is going on. There's a guy wasted in front of the door, past the hell out. The door is wide open, and another guy is lying down on the front steps, as if he was dead. What the fuck indeed! The whimsical-voice laughs and tells me that those two guys are "hella fucked up :crazy:", to myself, I'm thinking, this is NOT a laughing matter. Two semi-dead looking, drunk guys passed out in the middle of one of the richest neighbors in town. Such cheery prospects!

My sister runs in through the door. I see the shock on her face when she realizes the overall carnage and ransacking of the house, looked like a bunch of Vandals wreck the house before stealing all the treasure of "FREE DRINKS" and "ohhh buffalo wings!” This is when I thought to myself, shit has just got real, and indeed it did. My sister and one of her friends went through every room of the house getting rid of drunk idiots that throw cups and plates on the floor like fucking monkeys, stopped many from breaking down doors, and put an end to otherwise illegal and EXTREMELY idiotic behavior. You should have seen and heard it. The drunken howls of a girl who lost her earrings, the piercing sound the dishes made when some guy threw them on the floor. I couldn't help but to think of the whole situation as a funny observation on life's absurdities; I can't help but think that life is a huge, absurd joke on me, your mom, and your dad, the mailman down the street, the barber, and you. I have found the missing link, someone call the Smithsonian.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
We are no better than our Neanderthal ancestors.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You may have discovered why the plot of so many slash-n-splatter Horror movies begins with a group of middle-class teenagers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts