Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for making such a nice collage! It must have taken some time to do.

I particularly like the "some of the most wonderful people are the ones that don't fit in boxes" image. "Take me as I am or watch me as I go" and "you can control her like you can control the weather" are really funny ones.

I don't much identify with "I'll start to worry when I'm dead", though. I worry about things more than I want to.

I'm on the fence with "I don't know how to talk to people" because I can talk to most INFs and ENFPs without any trouble at all! Many extroverted types I end up just listening to, and talking to introverted thinking types leads to a lot of silence.

Artistically, I really like the paper globe made to look like a hot air balloon. Reminds me of Owl City for some reason. The little room next to that pic is kinda cool too. I also like the snowy scene in the lower right corner and sitting alone in the snow on the left.

I should make a response collage! ::sigh:: that'll take some time

·
Banned
2,581 Posts
Very cool. I'd love to have a huge poster of that on my wall at home & at work.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't know how to make an online collage, but I've made one recently on a posterboard...just pics of things that are beautiful and/or important to me.

I have a question...the pic on the top row is purple with stars. I can't make out all of the words except for "believe in magic." What's the first word?

This is sort of a silly thing to admit, but back when the seventh Harry Potter book came out, the publisher sponsored a live online chat with J.K. Rowling and I logged on, hoping to ask a question. What I simply wanted to ask was if magic was real.

Thanks for your collage!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't know how to make an online collage, but I've made one recently on a posterboard...just pics of things that are beautiful and/or important to me.

I have a question...the pic on the top row is purple with stars. I can't make out all of the words except for "believe in magic." What's the first word?

Thanks for your collage!
"I do believe in magic"

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for making such a nice collage! It must have taken some time to do.

I particularly like the "some of the most wonderful people are the ones that don't fit in boxes" image. "Take me as I am or watch me as I go" and "you can control her like you can control the weather" are really funny ones.

I don't much identify with "I'll start to worry when I'm dead", though. I worry about things more than I want to.

I'm on the fence with "I don't know how to talk to people" because I can talk to most INFs and ENFPs without any trouble at all! Many extroverted types I end up just listening to, and talking to introverted thinking types leads to a lot of silence.

Artistically, I really like the paper globe made to look like a hot air balloon. Reminds me of Owl City for some reason. The little room next to that pic is kinda cool too. I also like the snowy scene in the lower right corner and sitting alone in the snow on the left.

I should make a response collage! ::sigh:: that'll take some time
Hm there all different in there own ways... I was weary on the 'I will start to worry when I'm dead' one also, and 'I dont know how to talk to people seemed to be sort of ironic so I put it in there, hope I didn't offend anyone...It wasnt that hard to make though, if anyone wants to know how just message me and il explain :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone wants a higher resolution version I have it here on deviantart, just click on the download button on the side....
I posted this before the last two days got wiped :)

Browsing deviantART

Thanks for all the responses, means alot that people like it. I hope I didn't offend anyone....:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.