Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow INFPs.

First of all, I apologize of my messy grammar.

I found out I'm INFP-T months ago by research it myself not by any online test.
Everything about INFP fits me perfectly.

I wanted to ask about you guys, fellow INFPs, what is your profession ?
What is your interest ?
What is your goal ?
Because I have zero interest in my life.
I'm 23 now.
I didn't go to college for some personal reason.
I'm daydreaming too much.
I have no hobbies.
I think I only have interest on listening music. Only listening.
I think I didn't value myself enough.
All I do is wasted my life day by day.
Everyday is same.
I have nothing to do due to my zero interest and hobby.
I love being alone. So I love my room.
I hate noisy.
Can you help me, what should I do ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey. I know I´m not an INFP, but I can relate to almost everything you said. No goals, no meaning, no actions, being stuck, etc. I wrote this in another post and I don´t want it to look by spam but seriously, getting help is always good, go with a psychologist. Before going with one, I hesitated for like a year, saying to myself that it wouldn´t work. It didn´t solve my problems, but it did help me to be motivated by something: getting better. There has to be something you´re interested in. Idk, writing, painting, playing an instrument, anything. Just do it, and seek for help, there´s nothing wrong with needing it.

I´m sorry if I interfered in your thread by not being an INFP haha, but I hope this helps you.

Also, if you feel like talking about anything just to feel okay, you can PM me anytime you want, and I will be your friend. :ball:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. I know I´m not an INFP, but I can relate to almost everything you said. No goals, no meaning, no actions, being stuck, etc. I wrote this in another post and I don´t want it to look by spam but seriously, getting help is always good, go with a psychologist. Before going with one, I hesitated for like a year, saying to myself that it wouldn´t work. It didn´t solve my problems, but it did help me to be motivated by something: getting better. There has to be something you´re interested in. Idk, writing, painting, playing an instrument, anything. Just do it, and seek for help, there´s nothing wrong with needing it.

I´m sorry if I interfered in your thread by not being an INFP haha, but I hope this helps you.

Also, if you feel like talking about anything just to feel okay, you can PM me anytime you want, and I will be your friend.
Aww thankyou so much. You're so sweet.
Now, I'm trying to help myself with self-improvement books.
If books still not helping. Maybe I should go to psychologist. Thank you for your suggestion :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would really, really like to help you somehow, but I find myself in the exact situation—there is nothing in your post that does not apply to myself (except that I am more into books than music). Perhaps you can find some comfort in the fact that you aren't the only one going through this? That you're not alone? I hope you do. In any case, although I don't have The Solution for us, I cannot go on letting life pass me by, so I plan to leave. Leave, find a place far, far away, with different people, with another climate, and do something. I'm thinking about going to college because, here in my country, they're somewhat hard to get in, and would like a challenge; moreover, that would force me to face new situations and I believe that would do me a lot of good—being in my room, insulated from everything, has dried my creativity; I think it needs fuel. If it doesn't work, I can try something else. Don't you think doing something alike, seeking the novel, finding yourself an adventure, might benefit you? Well, this post is longer than I wanted it to be, so let me finish by saying that I'm hoping the best for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hello fellow INFPs.

First of all, I apologize of my messy grammar.

I found out I'm INFP-T months ago by research it myself not by any online test.
Everything about INFP fits me perfectly.

I wanted to ask about you guys, fellow INFPs, what is your profession ?
What is your interest ?
What is your goal ?
Because I have zero interest in my life.
I'm 23 now.
I didn't go to college for some personal reason.
I'm daydreaming too much.
I have no hobbies.
I think I only have interest on listening music. Only listening.
I think I didn't value myself enough.
All I do is wasted my life day by day.
Everyday is same.
I have nothing to do due to my zero interest and hobby.
I love being alone. So I love my room.
I hate noisy.
Can you help me, what should I do ?
This sounds similar to my "To no one in particular" thread...

Having goals doesn't always equate to motivation. I'm 24, have zero motivation, and am bored out of my mind. I feel like I'm stuck and wasting my life away similarly to you. But I'm also figuring out I might need professional help since I'm miserable.

I hope things get better for you and you continue to post on PersonalityCafe. This community is really great and welcoming, so it's perfect if you're feeling alone. Good luck on your journey!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Your life mission is A or B.

A: try to conform to the others, and walk a common life path;

B: discover, uncover, and also create your self. You are already listening to yourself, when you listen to music, alone in your room. It's not "nothing"; it can even be "everything".

Reactions: courageous_soul

·
Registered
742 Posts
Your life mission is A or B.

A: try to conform to the others, and walk a common life path;

B: discover, uncover, and also create your self. You are already listening to yourself, when you listen to music, alone in your room. It's not "nothing"; it can even be "everything".
Damn, well said :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts