Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't sit still. I just have so many things, that I wanna do. But, there is one major thing at the moment that I feel like doing. Its going driving. (Im sixteen)

What the heck is wrong with me? lol
I thought I was introverted...and so does my family. lol
We'll actually they say that I'm in the middle, but whatever.:laughing:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't think you can decide if you are introvert or extravert based on how much energy you have. There is little doubt in my mind that I'm an introvert, but I probably have enough energy to fuel a rocketship. But it's internal too. It may look on the outside to other people that nothing much is going on with me. But inside, a raging typhoon is going on that never stops. Ever. Until recently, I had NO idea that it wasn't obvious to everyone around me. I was positive that it was plastered all over my face & body with neon lights.

But mine isn't energy I can use for things physical like sports. It's all mental, nervous energy.

Reactions: penchant and myjazz

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
have you read the ENFP vs INFJ functions? They will really help you out. INFJ's usually have low energy unless your ADHD? lol. I remember you saying you thought you were a ENFP. Despite ENFP's being extroverted they are highly underestimated on how much they think before they speak they spend a lot of time in their heads.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I know this has been said already in some way. Introvert and Extrovert deals with mental capacity energy not physical energy. This can overlap of course to draining our physical energy the mind consumes a lot of energy. For an Introvert to induce that energy while socializing or something requires more energy than an Extrovert. I was going to express this more in detail based on martial arts, fighting, and focus but I will keep my metaphor analogies out of this.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
I know this has been said already in some way. Introvert and Extrovert deals with mental capacity energy not physical energy. This can overlap of course to draining our physical energy the mind consumes a lot of energy. For an Introvert to induce that energy while socializing or something requires more energy than an Extrovert. I was going to express this more in detail based on martial arts, fighting, and focus but I will keep my metaphor analogies out of this.
Thanks, myjazz.

I know you would have ended up confusing me. You always seem to find a way to do that. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Thanks, myjazz.

I know you would have ended up confusing me. You always seem to find a way to do that. :tongue:
Blame that on being an INFJ with our Fe as a secondary function. Fe thrives on a outer source of energy wanting to socialize with people seeing people smile that sort of stuff.
When I feel drained or to much of an Introvert mode in public sometimes I scan the area looking for someone to pick me up. Which includes someone who seems down I start a conversation with make them feel better. In doing that my Fe kicks in and I feel better and re-energized.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Blame that on being an INFJ with our Fe as a secondary function. Fe thrives on a outer source of energy wanting to socialize with people seeing people smile that sort of stuff.
When I feel drained or to much of an Introvert mode in public sometimes I scan the area looking for someone to pick me up. Which includes someone who seems down I start a conversation with make them feel better. In doing that my Fe kicks in and I feel better and re-energized.
Cool beans, dude.

I'm too high on Fe to intellectualize right now. You'll have to pardon me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool beans, dude.

I'm too high on Fe to intellectualize right now. You'll have to pardon me.
Lol...wow. That was funny. Im like that too sometimes too. That's why I can feel what you are talking about.

have you read the ENFP vs INFJ functions? They will really help you out. INFJ's usually have low energy unless your ADHD? lol. I remember you saying you thought you were a ENFP. Despite ENFP's being extroverted they are highly underestimated on how much they think before they speak they spend a lot of time in their heads.
Could you please provide a link?
Because I searched for it...but I couldn't find it.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Daveman

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could you please provide a link?
Because I searched for it...but I couldn't find it.

It would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how to delete this. So, I guess it's staying up here.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
ENFPs may seem to be energetic and crazy and other sterotypical traits but we also tend to be quiet and reserved when were by ourselves with no communication with other people:proud:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
kinesthetic learner.
YES!

me too. I am an introvert but I have bouts of energy as well.

i have heard IP tempermants are like that. go from slow and low energy to bursts of high energy.
don't worry about it too much...

hopefully you get some action sometimes soon buddy.
your 16...
so handjobs right now right?

jk.

when in doubt... give yourself a handjob.:crazy:

also... welcome to the wonderful world of inconsistent energy bursts...

I will be horny and active in life for like a week and be really crazy super all abotu everything then go back to slouchy can't do shit for like two weeks.

it's typically two to one too.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol...wow. You people are crazy. But I guess Im sticking with INFJ. I don't see a point in keep changing types.
Infj relates to me more than the Infp does, and I guess the Enfp.

But honestly, the infj and enfp are the same, because of the IN, and EP.
The infj can be extraverted more than the other introverted types, and because of Ni, spontaneous also.

The enfp can be quiet because, of Ne and both infj and enfp, are not the orderly people in the world either.

Reactions: GreenCoyote

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Lol...wow. You people are crazy. But I guess Im sticking with INFJ. I don't see a point in keep changing types.
Infj relates to me more than the Infp does, and I guess the Enfp.

But honestly, the infj and enfp are the same, because of the IN, and EP.
The infj can be extraverted more than the other introverted types, and because of Ni, spontaneous also.

The enfp can be quiet because, of Ne and both infj and enfp, are not the orderly people in the world either.
it's Fe

Ni might make our thoughts quite random in accordance to what is going on but it doesn't stop us from sharing :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts