Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I decided I was going to expand my horizons and just browse around the other MBTI type's forums. I've done it before when I was looking for specific information, but this time was different because I wasn't after anything. I was just there to see if I could glean anything through browsing what others thought.

Let me tell you .... OMG. Everyone is so friggin touchy feely. I can't take it. And I mean EVERYONE. I looked all over ... even the types I thought wouldn't be still couldn't stop talking about their feelings. I "FEEL" like I need to go scrub myself with a brillo pad. I'm never doing that again.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell me, how does that make you feel?
Well .. if my tear ducts actually worked I'd cry ... but since they don't it just hurts like I need some lube. If I had a heart it would ache ... but since I don't my head is just throbbing ... and if I had a sense of shame I'd feel defiled, but since I don't I just feel filthy like I'm covered in a weird emotional film that needs to be washed off :p

Reactions: affezwilling

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Well .. if my tear ducts actually worked I'd cry ... but since they don't it just hurts like I need some lube. If I had a heart it would ache ... but since I don't my head is just throbbing ... and if I had a sense of shame I'd feel defiled, but since I don't I just feel filthy like I'm covered in a weird emotional film that needs to be washed off :p
Go scrub off that squishy emotional cheese and count it as a lesson learned. Don't go over there again. They've all got tentacles ribbed with kittens that suck the soul out of your body while crying and begging for your attention because they need reassurance and hugs and someone to hold their hand while they take a shit...and oh shit the cheese is on me now fuuuuuck!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go scrub off that squishy emotional cheese and count it as a lesson learned. Don't go over there again. They've all got tentacles ribbed with kittens that suck the soul out of your body while crying and begging for your attention because they need reassurance and hugs and someone to hold their hand while they take a shit...and oh shit the cheese is on me now fuuuuuck!
I know right ... It's like an infection.

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,863 Posts
*hugs* :happy:

Reactions: TAHTGUY and Captain

·
Registered
ENTP
428 Posts
What about this? How does this make you feel? (their cycle is never ends) they feel everything about... Well everything... Its a sad display..

·
Registered
545 Posts
feelings are gay

·
Banned
293 Posts
and how does that flammability of emotions make you feel?

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,863 Posts
Reactions: Captain

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Anything that makes me "feel" a certain way or "think" a certain way is grounds for internal questioning. For instance, I know many NF and SFs inside and out. I simply desire to understand their motivators, what intrigues them, what makes them tick, why they act the way they do, what motivates them, and quite simply, why they "feel" the way they do.

With all this stated the only NFs that I seriously love to venture into are the iNFjs and the eNFps... The INFJs because they have Ti and Fe which I can somewhat comprehend and ENFPs because, well, they are just endlessly entertaining.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Surely you didn't have this problem in the ISTP forum? In there, they will just shoot you for being crazy. As long as you know when to duck, you'll be fine.

·
Registered
Infj
1,018 Posts
oh that makes me feel so awful that you think this way about feelings XD lol
I could go into depth and ask you why you are like this and what caused you to run away from feelings in general xD
buuut it seems someone has already beat me to the psychologist role! :p

What about this? How does this make you feel? .

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,863 Posts
oh that makes me feel so awful that you think this way about feelings XD lol
I could go into depth and ask you why you are like this and what caused you to run away from feelings in general xD
buuut it seems someone has already beat me to the psychologist role! :p
Just hold him xEmilyx, hold him close until he lets it all out.

Reactions: xEmilyx
1 - 20 of 28 Posts