Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say I love the fact that this website exists. You all are so interesting. We should do like a huge meetup someday somewhere in the world. I need people like you to feel the uniqueness of life.I can go everywhere with my mind with you. I feel you people, though everyone is different in their way, LOVE U FELLOW ENFPS ??

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Welcome! I’m amazed that someone (@tridentus) can put out a thread like “immaterialism” where we all find out we’ve got a version of immaterialism— something I NEVER talked about before—and we all find out we like incense and “real” or genuine stuff like beeswax candles over regular paraffin. I’m starting to get more and more used to the idea that you can basically without much context discuss pretty much anything!!!
Again, welcome!

Reactions: nicoloco90

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I envision an ENFP-meetup to be hilariously inappropriate, random, absurd and fun. You don't want to know how long it has been that I cried and died of laughter, one of the best feelings. Yet, it takes the right person to get you in such a weird mood. It's so healthy!

Good to have you here @Ele30 :)

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,409 Posts
*drifts out of the shadows*

Frankly, this forum contains some of the most intelligent, witty, and unabashed people I've seen--anywhere. I've been comprehensively impressed by the thoughtfulness and honesty of you guys. You can't find that everyday; conversations that are simultaneously amusing, challenging, and respectful.

A meetup would be fantastic; the abstract banter would simply be unimaginable. We should rent a bouncy house! I'll bring rainbow sparkle cupcakes and coffee. XD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts