Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We chatted all the time in school by passing notes,and on the computer, and that seemed to be okay. But to be honest they were tough times, and I was being bullied at the time. So now that we meet up together outside of school and he wants..well you know.. does that mean that he actually likes me, or is he only, and has he only, been talking to me for a dare or bet or something? Honestly I feel paranoid for saying this, but I read a post saying alot of things about peeps who got bullied, and this seems totally out of character for anyone from school to be joined to me by choice.lol I know weird huh? After all this time I'm still being influenced by things that happened years ago.
Is it an enfp thing to not move on? Am I just seeing the old ghosts again, or is this one of those-gut instinct, woman's intuition, waking up and smelling the coffee for what it really is moments. He would certainly get a laugh out of his old school friends if he were to go about saying he'd slept with me. I won't take the risk that someone could have power over me in that way.
Or could it be one of those movie moments, you know, where she takes the glasses off and she's sexy suddenly *puke* movies have no bearing on the real world, esp. ones that portray teen happy endings..
So the debate rages on
slightly emo Chrissy:laughing:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AHH he replied, he was insulted at first, which is understandable. But lets put it this way.. we ended up sending roses to eachother. OOoo I am so smitten *girly twirls* I guess the girl does get the guy sometimes?
I will keep you posted.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He was always good to me, he would pass me notes even though his friends were there. He got upset when I told one of my friends that he chatted to me on the net. We didn't speak after that cos' he got a gf (she was a total bitch) and best friends with the 'friend' I told about the late night chats. It was my choice not to speak to him, I don't know what he thought. But we're back to chatting.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
He's soo mature, I don't deserve him. But god dammit, I think I love him :blushed:
Never say such a thing!!
And if I can give a little advice, don't sleep with him until you are absolutely certain. Not because of any sexual purity thing, but it's wise to guard your heart.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
can i ask how far your friendship with him has progressed? unless you know him particularly well i wouldn't send him a mixed cd or poem, unless you guys have been blatently flirting for a while. just keep cool, if he likes you he'll make a move. maybe invite him for that drink..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
about 4 years*
I am soo exited about this, will I finally be able to get it together with him? Is there a reason we shouldn't be together.. Why do we always just flirt?

·
Registered
143 Posts
He was always good to me, he would pass me notes even though his friends were there. He got upset when I told one of my friends that he chatted to me on the net. We didn't speak after that cos' he got a gf (she was a total bitch) and best friends with the 'friend' I told about the late night chats. It was my choice not to speak to him, I don't know what he thought. But we're back to chatting.
about 4 years*
I am soo exited about this, will I finally be able to get it together with him? Is there a reason we shouldn't be together.. Why do we always just flirt?
He has a GF? Don't sleep with him. Since your heart is involved with this decision and it's not just some casual thing to you, I'd say don't sleep with him until you are his GF and his friends know about you being his GF.

If he's for real, he'll make you his GF and not just ask for sex before that. Even if he's single at the moment, why does he ask for sex and not a date/relationship?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Careful, abit!

You wanna woo this guy right? Keep a few things in mind. If you worship this guy too much, he won't respect you. Guys like a bit of a challenge! Challenges are exciting. If you wanna be the girl of this guys dreams you're gonna have to make him work for it a bit... a few dates first... let him earn each stage of physical intimacy, and he'll appreciate you all the more.

Good luck!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The girlfriend was a while back in school he's not with her now. I sent him a message last night saying I loved him. I know you said play it cool.. But i've never been in love with anyone else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts