Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was said to me a few months ago, and I just "got" it.

The translation was, "you're usually such a jerk but you're nice to her"

·
Registered
250 Posts
This was said to me a few months ago, and I just "got" it.

The translation was, "you're usually such a jerk but you're nice to her"
HAHA, so true...I married an entp, people are always calling him a jerk or worse. He makes at least one of his employees cry per week. It's a good thing I don't have any feelings.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA, so true...I married an entp, people are always calling him a jerk or worse. He makes at least one of his employees cry per week. It's a good thing I don't have any feelings.
The funny thing is I wasn't trying to be careful of her feelings it just happened lol.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The funny thing is I wasn't trying to be careful of her feelings it just happened lol.
Makes sense, most of my entp's friends knew he was into me before he ever told anyone. When I first met him I though he was THE DOUCHE, he was loud, obnoxious, a show off, and constantly laughed at his own jokes. His idea of flirting was telling me my boyfriend was a retard and bumming cigarettes from me. LOL

When I stopped hanging around him he went around saying he was pissed at ME. LOL. It took one of his friends telling me "he likes you and he's trying to be nice, but he's just not very good at it."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.