Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! Okay, okay. I've been typed probably 2 or 3 times within the past four years, but give me a break I'm in High School. *insert stereotypical joke about being a moody and/or reckless teenager here*

But really, I'm pretty positive that I am part of the Head Triad. I just can't narrow down what I am :/ I didn't want to fill out the entire enneagram questionnaire because ugh I've done it one too many times. So, if you will, please ask specific questions that I can answer. Or maybe post short, witty *magical* descriptions of 5's, 6's, and 7's so that I *magically* know where I belong.

Thanks a bunch!:crazy:

(ps- Is it weird that I'm an ENFJ and part of a Head(i assume that means Logical) Triad?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
In the realm of the head triad, 6w7s and 7w6s are commonly ENFJs as well, so it's not entirely uncommon. But, a 5 ENFJ would be really strange. Not impossible, but very strange.

Reactions: typethisperson

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi there! Okay, okay. I've been typed probably 2 or 3 times within the past four years, but give me a break I'm in High School. *insert stereotypical joke about being a moody and/or reckless teenager here*

But really, I'm pretty positive that I am part of the Head Triad. I just can't narrow down what I am :/ I didn't want to fill out the entire enneagram questionnaire because ugh I've done it one too many times. So, if you will, please ask specific questions that I can answer. Or maybe post short, witty *magical* descriptions of 5's, 6's, and 7's so that I *magically* know where I belong.

Thanks a bunch!:crazy:

(ps- Is it weird that I'm an ENFJ and part of a Head(i assume that means Logical) Triad?
Hi,
I test another approach to typing, but it requires you know at least the basics on the enneatypes. My question is: "are there enneatypes that feel alien to you?" There can be 1, 2 or 3 enneatypes in this category. You may even consider no enneatype feel alien to you. By "alien to you", I mean you do not understand them, not necessarily dislike them, though it can be the case.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Paralax2000
Hi,
I test another approach to typing, but it requires you know at least the basics on the enneatypes. My question is: "are there enneatypes that feel alien to you?" There can be 1, 2 or 3 enneatypes in this category. You may even consider no enneatype feel alien to you. By "alien to you", I mean you do not understand them, not necessarily dislike them, though it can be the case.
I believe I understand what you are asking. Types that feel foreign to me: Type 8. After reading the descriptions on the "elclectic energies" site, I felt a piece of me in many types except for 8.. I don't have trouble being controlled. Unless I'm being controlled by someone whom I dislike strongly. I relate to the 7s ambition for the future, but I am decently emotionally expressive. I thought Head types weren't(?)

·
Registered
513 Posts
@Paralax2000

I believe I understand what you are asking. Types that feel foreign to me: Type 8. After reading the descriptions on the "elclectic energies" site, I felt a piece of me in many types except for 8.. I don't have trouble being controlled. Unless I'm being controlled by someone whom I dislike strongly. I relate to the 7s ambition for the future, but I am decently emotionally expressive. I thought Head types weren't(?)
Head types can be emotionally expressive, though their emotions may be less deep than Heart types, but not necessarily: it depends on the level of development of the individual.

I made a table where I linked alien types and tritypes. If 8 is alien to you, your primary tritype may be 369, 361, 379, 371, 469, 461, 479, 471 (order inside a tritype not defined). If you are a head type, it means you are either 6 or 7. To narrow down, more info is needed. It is your journey and it is an exciting one! :) Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts