Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like being alone because I can shake my legs as much as I want and nobody can comment that the chair/table/room is shaking

I like being alone because I can count the freckles on my arms without anybody giving me a weird look

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I like being alone because I can shake my legs as much as I want and nobody can comment that the chair/table/room is shaking
Heh. I do this too and everyone complains about it.

I like being alone because...

*I CAN THINK!!
*IT GETS RID OF MY HEADACHES
*IT CALMS ME
*I CAN DAY DREAM

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, that too. I can also talk to myself without judgement. Big plus!
I love talking to myself out loud. I can articulate what I would never actually say to anybody.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like being alone because it gives me the time, the loneliness, and the solitude I need to get deep inside my head and think.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can day dream.

I can pace around my room without someone thinking I'm strange. :tongue:

·
Registered
328 Posts
... because I get to do all the luxurious stuff I always want time for, like reading (I have so many I want to read!), going for walks and just reflecting, or actually writing in my journal until I'm done and not just until I'm too tired to think or not at all. I can work as long as I want, or sleep in as long as I want. ^^ I also don't feel so bad for being so chatty with myself sometimes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like being alone for so many reasons!
...I cant talk to myself openly
...I can make random noises if I do so please
...I dont have to worry about people interrupting my thoughts and music
...and I can recharge mentally because Im not expending energy trying maintain my composure, I feel drained after not being able to just relax and not worry about people all day...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
people are to loud and they don't want to listen.
because the world is beautiful-my attention dosen't need to be divided.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I like being alone because I can count the freckles on my arms without anybody giving me a weird look
I like being alone because I don't have to give any one an answer that makes sense to anybody else but me.:tongue:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts