Personality Cafe banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think intjs get a bad rep. But I like them. My sister is an intj and we are close. I'm get more annoyed by intps lots of times because they seem to make assumptions, nit-pick at details and read into everything you say. I like intjs because they keep to themselves a lot, focused on projects. Their sense of humor is crazy too.

just want to say you guys are an interesting and awesome type.

·
Registered
217 Posts
INFJs tend to think they understand us a lot more than they actually do. The ones that I've met all had a habit of projecting their emotions and morals onto me, but overall I like the type. The Ni connection sort of makes up for the negatives.

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
INFJs tend to think they understand us a lot more than they actually do. The ones that I've met all had a habit of projecting their emotions and morals onto me, but overall I like the type. The Ni connection sort of makes up for the negatives.
Yep happens with me and my sister. Intjs are a great challenge, the ultimate competitor. I can control almost any type but not intjs. And that's what I like.

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
I don't hate any types but INTJs are in my top 4 list of types I like.

Reactions: dvnj22

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks, we do kind of get a bad rep, none of us are going to actually protect it online because we have freedoms here and so on.

Just thought I'd add, an INTP is my best friend, but I sometimes get annoyed with him because he is very insistent about his theories and yet they sometimes don't make complete sense. He also doesn't do anything with his life, yet he has no reason not to. But we get along just the same.

I have an INTJ brother as well as an INTJ step-father. My step-father I didn't get along with well while I was growing up, but now I get along very well with both of them. Both have interests and methods that reflect mine and also our opinions tend to merge.

Reactions: dvnj22

·
Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, we do kind of get a bad rep, none of us are going to actually protect it online because we have freedoms here and so on.

Just thought I'd add, an INTP is my best friend, but I sometimes get annoyed with him because he is very insistent about his theories and yet they sometimes don't make complete sense. He also doesn't do anything with his life, yet he has no reason not to. But we get along just the same.

I have an INTJ brother as well as an INTJ step-father. My step-father I didn't get along with well while I was growing up, but now I get along very well with both of them. Both have interests and methods that reflect mine and also our opinions tend to merge.
I like intps. But sometimes get on my nerves. I think INTJs are great though but only the jerks are seen.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I think intjs get a bad rep. But I like them. My sister is an intj and we are close. I'm get more annoyed by intps lots of times because they seem to make assumptions, nit-pick at details and read into everything you say. I like intjs because they keep to themselves a lot, focused on projects. Their sense of humor is crazy too.

Why thank yah stranger.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
I don't like intjs, that would mean that I'd like some arrogant assholes sheltering under this denominator.

I like certain individuals, yeah that would be more accurate.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts

Thanks.

What you said about INTJ and INTP is true.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Meh I'm bored with other types coming in and complimenting us.
We already know we're great. Having someone else say it doesn't add anything at all. It's kinda like pointless small talk.
I could also just have low blood sugar and be in a bit of a bad mood right now...

·
Banned
4,227 Posts
@dvnj22

You guys are all right too :)

I think our types understand each others' main point of reference. It's very easy to build on the same ideas, and it tends to be the kind of relationship that always has a way of both people seeing part of themselves, if only in a different way than they could on their own.

As far as the whining about INFJ projecting Feeling onto INTJ, bear in mind that INTJ project Thinking onto INFJ as well. It's a stupid reason to dislike a person or generalize a type - simply a difference in implementation strategies that creates a fork in the road to be managed by both.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts