Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ENFP...I say that like its a affliction....Oh my god, Ive got ENFP....But seriously, i love me, but i love you all more ...cue much smilies.....i do alot of that...smiling that is :)

Ps. I am a newbie....despite having a few posts already :blushed::blushed::blushed:

Hello hello hello

love pie xx

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings ENFPie and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum ENFPie. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH MY DAYS!! Thats the funniest thing Ive seen in ages.....thats the other thing of me....i laugh ALOT, though not so much lately (which is why im here...obviously!)...But fik that was funny....thank you for that, very thoughtful Bigbad :proud: and Hello Angelic....Pumpkin pie ive yet to sample, im to busy eating Rhubarb pie...I do love autumn/winter...i can tuck into yummy comfort food without feeling bad!! mwahaha xx

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I like PIE too and welcome to PerC!

Reactions: ENFPie

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Welcome:happy:

*Helps himself to another piece of pie*

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,
Interesting intro. "I like pie"
If you think about the precursor bio chemical pathways that invoked area 6 of your motor functions to type out "I like pie" I would assume that you had a pie in your immediate vacinity. Just wondering but did you have a pie around you at the time? What made you think about pie?

All the best and welcome.
Onryo.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome ENFPie, eater of pies!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi,
Interesting intro. "I like pie"
If you think about the precursor bio chemical pathways that invoked area 6 of your motor functions to type out "I like pie" I would assume that you had a pie in your immediate vacinity. Just wondering but did you have a pie around you at the time? What made you think about pie?

All the best and welcome.
Onryo.

Hey....no completely random, not a massive fan of pie's but its kind of obscure yet funny....enfp type 4 at ur most humble service.

Many thanks for all the welcomes, I really am learning so much here. All my insecurities about the person I am are fitting into the mold of the ENFP with so much growth potential...Obviously, being me, I want it now now now....but thank you, i am so grateful to this place and to all of you

:happy: Pie x

·
Registered
17 Posts
lol, I was just playing into the stereotypes a bit. So they say my personality is a Vulcan type. INTP, type 5, 7w8 8w7 so. The INTP part I can agree with. All the hippy emo "your aura is glowing blueish green wings blah blah" 5, 7w8 or 8w7 so ... pass!

All the best Onryo

"A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing."
— Oscar Wilde

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Oh my! :shocked: You like pie(s) too? :shocked::shocked:
Oh my..oh my... we're already so similar... but dangdangdang! I'm INFPie and I greeet you nowww!!here!!!1!2!3!!!
Welcome to Personality Cafe! I'm sure you'll have wonderful time here. :happy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts