Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the vibes :crazy: So warm, squishy, compassionate, accepting, mushy, sweet... I feel at ease right away.

Not exactly the same like in the INFP forum (I always spammed that forum lol), but I still feel comfortable somewhat, in a different way.

·
Registered
765 Posts
You mean from their profiles? Aww, that's nice :happy: well, it's always nice to have somewhere you feel at ease.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I start talking to a few of them, the ''nice vibe'' is just there right away.

I can't explain, I pick up on energies too quickly.

·
Registered
765 Posts
No, no, I quite understand that, and I'm glad you get such vibes here. I often get that too - it's kind of like an *aura* people give off that you detect almost instantaneously.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Now you're making me wonder.

Seems like I've always given off an 'intimidating' vibe.

Hm. :/

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Now you're making me wonder.

Seems like I've always given off an 'intimidating' vibe.

Hm. :/
Not here on PerC, i'd say... You're to friendly to be intimidating... :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Not here on PerC, i'd say... You're to friendly to be intimidating... :)
Must just be the looks of confusion and disbelief I give people. Usually happens when I go out in public. > >

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's because we can't see your eyes, I could probably make a good guess though....based on nothing or course.
I would like someone to do their best to type me also, no one has ever tried to figure me out (to my knowledge)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Maybe I should actually set up my profile? :eek:)

I don't have internet at home so I do all my browsing on my droid.

Yeah that's right - no internet! And...NO TELEVISION! My home is my zen and frankly, I don't care to pay exorbinate fees to watch crap.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts