Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to try and change type anymoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................... After visiting multiple forums, the forums I feel most comfortable with are

1# INFP forum

2# ISTJ forum (maybe because I'm too familiar with ISTJ personality..I just like what they wrote I guess)..anyway nevermind besides the point..

I feel that I relate to so many INFP's here, even the ones who dislike me =(

I've felt at home here and I've felt that a few INFP's here have changed my life a lot.

I don't think you realize how much I feel happy to know some of you during a few of the roughest times in my life :sad: I feel guilty and sad that I was never good enough as a friend or poster, and that I caused drama.

I must honor what I live by : One cannot lie to your own heart.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
One cannot lie to your own heart.
Great creed. It crossed my mind when I was thinking about why I might be an ENFP and not an INFP. *glances at my type*

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Uh, what? Is somebody trying to kick you out? Who is it? I'll kick their ass. I don't care if you seem nothing like most INFPs and really myself personality-wise; it's INFP you identify with and you have as much a right as anyone to be here. There could be arguments made that I'm an INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ENTP, INTP, or even INTJ. Hell, my physical features resemble ISFJ, and my sun sign (Capricorn) is associated with ISFJ as well; maybe I've been thrown off by my unusual life circumstances and it will just take a while for me to realize my true ISFJ nature. It's possible. *shrugs* However, it's INFP that seems the most like me, at my core.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Pffttttttttt

Loving ALL infps? That means you're a Briggs Slut.

I like about 25% of the INFPs on here, I'm "alright" with 35%, and I dislike 40%. I can say that openly because no one should care about my stats anyways :D.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'd say I like about 50% of INFP's on here. 40% I'm neutral on/don't know and 10% are silly.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pffttttttttt

Loving ALL infps? That means you're a Briggs Slut.

I like about 25% of the INFPs on here, I'm "alright" with 35%, and I dislike 40%. I can say that openly because no one should care about my stats anyways :D.
I thought you liked most INFP's..at least you act like you do. You dislike 40%? I'm so curious now.

Where do I fit in your stats? C=

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I'd say I like about 50% of INFP's on here. 40% I'm neutral on/don't know and 10% are silly.

Gets me every time~

I thought you liked most INFP's..at least you act like you do. You dislike 40%? I'm so curious now.

Where do I fit in your stats? C=
You quoted me like 3x so far in other threads and asked that same general question.
Just to be a prick, I won't answer!

·
Registered
116 Posts
That 10% are the ENFPs who have mis-identified themselves as INFPs, so they don't really count. So now you're going to have to re-do your percentages since 50% + 40% != 100%.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, you visited other forums? What was it like? :laughing:
Hahahah yes I did. Because I wanted to understand what may be the personality types of people in my life and why sometimes I am perceived as un-INFP like.

It's an eye opener. I seem to like ISFP's (reminds me of my guy best friend), ISTJ's (Reminds me of someone), and INFJ's a little (reminds me of my first love).

INTJ's can be interesting, but sometimes annoying.

ENTP's remind me of a very driven part of myself if I ever wanted to pursue my political ambitions to a much higher level someday. But overall, I know I'm INFP.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
That 10% are the ENFPs who have mis-identified themselves as INFPs, so they don't really count. So now you're going to have to re-do your percentages since 50% + 40% != 100%.
I like ENFP's too.

I re-do my percentages for no man.

Reactions: rowingineden

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hahahah yes I did. Because I wanted to understand what may be the personality types of people in my life and why sometimes I am perceived as un-INFP like.

It's an eye opener. I seem to like ISFP's (reminds me of my guy best friend), ISTJ's (Reminds me of someone), and INFJ's a little (reminds me of my first love).

INTJ's can be interesting, but sometimes annoying.

ENTP's remind me of a very driven part of myself if I ever wanted to pursue my political ambitions to a much higher level someday. But overall, I know I'm INFP.
Hehe, I've been meaning to really get into reading more about the other personalities and then going on the forums and seeing real life examples. But I'm still not over how great so many of the INFPs on this board are so I am content to stay hidden in here a little longer :happy:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hehe, I've been meaning to really get into reading more about the other personalities and then going on the forums and seeing real life examples. But I'm still not over how great so many of the INFPs on this board are so I am content to stay hidden in here a little longer :happy:
Only proceed when you're ready to get out of your comfort zone though.

If I was still my past broken naive self when I visited the other forums, I would've cried by now :crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts