Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think that intjs are fantastic people, who i truly enjoy being around. Most of them that i have meet can relate to me very well. I also think that the ideal partner for a entp would be an intj. What are your opinions on them do you think that they are incredibly amazing, or is that just me.....:laughing::laughing::happy::tongue::crazy:

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
i think that intjs are fantastic people, who i truly enjoy being around. Most of them that i have meet can relate to me very well. I also think that the ideal partner for a entp would be an intj. What are your opinions on them do you think that they are incredibly amazing, or is that just me.....:laughing::laughing::happy::tongue::crazy:
Sshhh, if you keep making all those faces, they will run away!

·
Registered
334 Posts
INTJs are amazing friends (and partners too) because their Ni perfectly complements our Ne. Most female ENxPs and certain male ENxPs as well will gravitate towards the amazingly powerful male INTJ's dominance and intelligence. Inversely, most male ENxP and certain female ENxPs will gravitate towards the calm idealistic female INFJ. Female INTJs and Male INFJs are wildcards which are snatched by any person who realizes the value, so you won't be seeing any inverse ENxP/INxJ combinations. This also proves that ENxPs and INxJs apparently seem to be the best matches for each other.

Ha I'm starting to realize that maybe I shouldn't change how I am :rolleyes: but please elaborate
Don't. INTJs are amazing people. Elaboration above, btw.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Why isn't there a "What Do You Love About INTJs?" thread? It would have hundreds of responses in 24 hours.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Mmmmm, nope. My oldest friend says he was typed as an INTJ and he honestly drives me nuts. His view of the world is so rigid and he makes judgments about everything. He does have nifty hobbies, but he acts like a moron a good amount if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts