Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spread the love by telling an MBTI type or someone in particular with an MBTI type what you like about them!!! :blushed:
Then we we feel down, we can read the posts and feel better about ourselves :)

<3 <3 <3

For example: I love INTJS because they are so tsundere :tongue:

·
Registered
149 Posts
All EN-types I know are incredibly charming when in a good mood :) They are great at putting others in a good mood, too!

And I've found that ESFPs are a bunch of lovable goofballs. I think I need more Se in my life, and less sitting and smelling the flowers. (I'm likely to resist at first though, but come around... eventually.)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
ENTP's - Aren't we so amazing?

ESTPs- You guys are amazing too. You all make me laugh. I want to marry one of you guys some day. :3

INTJ's - We don't get along but you guys are pretty smart

ESFJ's - You guys give amazing hugs.

ENTJ's - I love how persistent you guys can be when I don't listen to your rules. Round of applause for you guys. I would have lost patience within like 10 minutes.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
ESTJ's and ENTJ's for their communication skills. Even if I don't agree with them, I appreciate them saying what they mean and meaning what they say.

INFP's for being the friend that points out bad behaviour that I'm too quick to forgive and forget.

I appreciate certain things from many types, but these aspects seem overlooked to me.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hmm...let's see....

Ne types in general - They generate/blurt out shitload of quick and concise ideas/patterns perceptions per second - many of which I can snatch in and use to my advantage lol

more to come....

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I love ENFJ's and ENFP's because they shower me with love~ (or food! They know what I like!!!)
I also really love ENFP's enthusiasm :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
INTX are always level headed and make sure I don't rant too much. They prevent me from being too controlling and aren't afraid of questioning my logic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts