Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best personality type by far. Thats all I had to say.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Naw we arent.... well ok. If YOU insist!

(This is probably an intp experiment to see what happens if he strokes the ego of the most narcissistic personality type in their own forum. Be wary fellow entps, and keep a close eye on this one!)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Sure, it's clearly a trap, but I'll take compliments where I can get them, misled though they may or may not be.

·
Registered
138 Posts
obviously!

entp translation:

obvious things are the same as good things a lot of the time

"do you want candy?"
entp response: "obviously!"

"do you want to die?"
entp response: "thats a stupid question"

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: xezene

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

May i ask what perverted thought brought you to this awesome conclusion?
Quite simple. You = ENTP, therefore you're logical and an extrovert.

INTP + ENTP = heaven (well at least for me)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yes. People. Let them think that. Now INTJs can discreetly take over the world.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
ENTPs would be bored with dominating the world. They don't need to be the center, but they need to be included. You can't take over the world without hairbrained schemes and doomsday devices... you need ENTPs.

·
Registered
749 Posts
ENTPs would be bored with dominating the world. They don't need to be the center, but they need to be included. You can't take over the world without hairbrained schemes and doomsday devices... you need ENTPs.
Hi praise from an INTJ. I think an ENTP would make a great front man to the global domination organization. The kind, loving, and pliable Ne face of an unstoppable, slow, nation grinding, glacier of Ni. At least as a 3w2 enneeagram I'd be so down for duping the public and dancing around the issues.

"No, the rumors of an earthquake machine being used to crush dissenting nations are both asinine and unfounded."

"Yes, I do love all. And it's unfortunate that the boats we used to send aid to the countries that suffered horrible earthquakes were taken out by tidal waves that were caused by more earthquakes in those same poor nations. Though we're working hard to send more aid, though I can't promise that aid won't be taken out by more earthquake spawned tidal waves as well."

The aide would obviously never leave harbor. We'd just lie about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts