Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finish this sentence: I love....

I love a clear summer night watching stars with the sound of the crickets and the feel of the fresh cut grass beneath me.
I love a dark stormy sky, flashes of lightning, rattling thunder, and downpouring rain.
I love to be alone, yet i love the feel of a warm embrace.

what do you love????

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love reading, and I wish I wasn't allergic to dust, so I could read all those beautiful, old, dusty books.
I love seeing people smile.

Reactions: obz900

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
I love husband, my dogs, my family, pea salad, Christmas, extraordinary visions, chestnuts, hiding in my home on a blizzard day, being safe, surfing for new music, hunter thompson and all my favorite books and authors, oh heck I just love hiding any ol' day, I love doing what I like to do, I love silence, I love low humidity, I love Hawaii/Big Island/Kona, I love snorkeling, I love swimming underwater.... this list goes on and on with more.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I love gazing up into trees as I walk past, admiring the depth and complexity of so many layers of foliage drift past at different paces. Or again, with the clouds.
I love the rustle of a gentle breeze rolling through tall, dry grass on a hot day, or of leaves dancing to currents imperceptible in the trees on a calm day. Even the lull of a lawnmower at some distance is a welcome and pleasing addition.
I love the smell of a grilling hamburger which is presently wafting through the open window of my room, lol!

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
I love my beautiful wife. I love metal music. I love helping people. I love my friends. I love it when I make a difference in somebody's life.

Reactions: Rogue Eagle

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I love when those moments of understanding and being understood, when I can feel like I'm not entirely alone in my experience of life.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Oh, also, I love having incredible, amazing, totally gay-magical lesbian sex with your mother in your bed when your father is away at work. (/obligatory mom joke)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I love myself.

I love those moments of inspiration when something seems to just fall into place.

I love creating things.

I love acting.

I love singing, music and secretly dancing, even though I'm not good at it.

I love acts of kindness.

I love women.

I love life, nature, and the world around me.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I love Canada!
(This is not another attempt to get canadians to like me, i have canadian relatives, and i've visited Canada three times! :p)

I love, the color green! my room is so green, i wouldn't be surprised if it was capable of producing oxygen!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there is so much in life to be thankful for. there are so many things in love, just the small things that make me smile. even there are so many things we can choose to be upset over and let ruin our lives, i choose to be happy for every thing and not be resentful.

thats what i love.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
1.Music in the dark.
2.Cold rice at 2am.
3.Falling leaves.
4.Walks in the winter.
5.The smell of flowers in the lake breeze.
6.Coldness.
7.Hot cocoa while sitting watching the snow fall from my window.
8.Writing outside in the sun.
9.Poetry and simple lyrics.
10.Animals.
11.The feeling you get after you finish a good book.
12.Drinking hot tea in silence.
13.Taking a hot shower ,feeling the cold air when you come out.
14.Being able to play guitar for hours,even if its one song.
15.Listening to the perfect music while driving in the car with friends.
16.Watching old movies while cuddling with my dog.
17.Watching birds.
18.Seeing an old couple still deeply in love.
19.Traveling.
20.Listening to music with my eyes closed while laying on the couch

1 - 20 of 23 Posts