Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being encouraged to show myself off as an musician I follwed the suggestion and landed here.

I make electronic music. To be specific, I make heavy Bass Music, it is a subcategory of EDM (Electronic Dance Music). To be even more specific, I make Glitchhop, Dubstep and Drum & Bass. If these genres don't ring a bell check these links out:

My Glitchhop Playlist and
My Dubstep Playlist

further more you can check out my recent stuff here: My Soundcloud profile

I hope you enjoy my music. It was made with a lot of love and precision.

Reactions: C47

·
Registered
67 Posts
sir... i am really digging your style. i've been listening to your brutal EDM mix for the past hour, and it really helps me get focused with drawing. that, and i love the different layers in sounds.

i'm definitely keeping you in my faves. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sir... i am really digging your style. i've been listening to your brutal EDM mix for the past hour, and it really helps me get focused with drawing. that, and i love the different layers in sounds.

i'm definitely keeping you in my faves. :)
I am more than happy! Helping people in any way makes me happy. :)

I am impressed how you actually can concentrate on something different than the music itself. When I listen to EDM (and I mean the brutal stuff) I am on a different planet because this music is so intense that you either love it or hate it. (That's the reason why I don't listen to it while driving; I get carried away when the beat drops!)

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Registered
67 Posts
you've got some really good stuff there, man... believe me, you deserve a lot of publicity! and i feel you... all my concentration just goes downhill if there's singing though :p

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
It's bedtime where I am and I haven't listened to everything yet, but I followed you. I enjoyed the Glitchhop playlist and Can't Remember This remix. I think just as a matter of genre preference I enjoyed the Glitchhop more. Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because my soundcloud material is quite amateur.

Reactions: Max 7Chrome

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's bedtime where I am and I haven't listened to everything yet, but I followed you. I enjoyed the Glitchhop playlist and Can't Remember This remix. I think just as a matter of genre preference I enjoyed the Glitchhop more. Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because my soundcloud material is quite amateur.
Glitchhop is lighter than Dubstep and Drum & Bass, no wonder you like it more ;) I appreciate everyone who sees interest in my music because it is kind of abstract and different. But that's my point: I'm not afraid to try out;)

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Glitchhop is lighter than Dubstep and Drum & Bass, no wonder you like it more ;) I appreciate everyone who sees interest in my music because it is kind of abstract and different. But that's my point: I'm not afraid to try out;)
Ha, I don't normally prefer 'lighter.' My go-to genre is hard rock. When I started learning to use DAWs I got into this habit of trying to combine classical and electronic/dance or ambient influence.

It seems that computers have made it a lot easier to experiment and cross between genres.

Reactions: Max 7Chrome

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Old Fashioned sounds very similar to Vexare's old gritty style.

Think we got some dedicated DnB / Dubstep threads floating somewhere around these forums, though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Even though it's not really my kind of music, I think the songs are good. You appear to have a lot of talent. I really, really liked the third track on the EP, Swing It Or Not. Sounds a bit like fusion but with some modern synthesizers. Havn't listened to everything yet, but I will! Cheers

Take my opinion with a grain of salt though because my soundcloud material is quite amateur.
Link your soundcloud )

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It seems that computers have made it a lot easier to experiment and cross between genres.
That's so true my friend! Listen through my likes on soundcloud. You'll find a massive library of stereotype Heavy Bass EDM and the best genre-crossings if have ever found!!

A few songs you might want to look up on SoundCloud or Youtube:

KOAN Sound - Infinite Funk
Tennyson - Lay-by
Haywyre - Insight
Flux Pavilion - The Scientist
Northlane - Rot (PhaseOne Remix)

These are all masterpieces. You'll enjoy these, I promise ;) (btw I think that I'm not that talented, maybe because I compare myself to these songs? ⌒.⌒)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Old Fashioned sounds very similar to Vexare's old gritty style.

Think we got some dedicated DnB / Dubstep threads floating somewhere around these forums, though.
Seriously? Haven't found one yet xD

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Link your soundcloud )
https://soundcloud.com/perfect3ntropy/

That's so true my friend! Listen through my likes on soundcloud. You'll find a massive library of stereotype Heavy Bass EDM and the best genre-crossings if have ever found!!

A few songs you might want to look up on SoundCloud or Youtube:

KOAN Sound - Infinite Funk
Tennyson - Lay-by
Haywyre - Insight
Flux Pavilion - The Scientist
Northlane - Rot (PhaseOne Remix)

These are all masterpieces. You'll enjoy these, I promise ;) (btw I think that I'm not that talented, maybe because I compare myself to these songs? ⌒.⌒)
Thanks for the recommendations! I think I like Insight the most.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts