Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked him. He was cool. I want to meet more INFJ? Where are common places where INFJ are found?

Reactions: Female INFJ

·
Registered
275 Posts
You don't find us

We find you ;)
Well put! ha ha
I generally hang out at home, or friends' homes. Outside of the house I like parks, jogging/hiking trails, coffee houses, or bookstores. Bars, clubs, large events with lots of people, I'll rarely go.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
My closest friend right now is an ENFP. I can say we have a pretty cool friendship. It was almost like love at first sight LOL I'm not a lesbian but it's weird because when we first saw each other in class.... we didn't talk to each other, but there was always like this "You seem like a cool person, wish we could talk" unsaid thing between us. At the time she had this crazy guy who would NOT leave her side, so she was preoccupied with him. And at the time I was also going through some personal things.. it took a couple of months before we ever said a word to each other, and everything since then has been ancient history =)

Yeah, it's kind of that thing where we find you. I wasn't even too sure if I would be comfortable with her but after hanging out a few times, things settled down and I wasn't as freaked out about it lol I dunno why.... I guess I'm really wary of who I let into my inner circle.

Anyways yeah, finding more INFJs to develop a bromance with? Good luck.

I haven't even been able to find one to have as a friend, let alone a boyfriend LOL

Edit: I guess some good places to find us are places that we would be 'forced' to go to... like for example, school, or work, maybe even at the grocery store? Atleast those are the most likely places you would find me.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I love INFJs! They're up in my top 3 of favorite people to spend time with and talk to. Lovely lovely people!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My closest friend right now is an ENFP. I can say we have a pretty cool friendship. It was almost like love at first sight LOL I'm not a lesbian but it's weird because when we first saw each other in class.... we didn't talk to each other, but there was always like this "You seem like a cool person, wish we could talk" unsaid thing between us. At the time she had this crazy guy who would NOT leave her side, so she was preoccupied with him. And at the time I was also going through some personal things.. it took a couple of months before we ever said a word to each other, and everything since then has been ancient history =)

Yeah, it's kind of that thing where we find you. I wasn't even too sure if I would be comfortable with her but after hanging out a few times, things settled down and I wasn't as freaked out about it lol I dunno why.... I guess I'm really wary of who I let into my inner circle.

Anyways yeah, finding more INFJs to develop a bromance with? Good luck.

I haven't even been able to find one to have as a friend, let alone a boyfriend LOL

Edit: I guess some good places to find us are places that we would be 'forced' to go to... like for example, school, or work, maybe even at the grocery store? Atleast those are the most likely places you would find me.
Yes, I had a psychology teacher whom was an INFJ, but I only met her because she worked there.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The Internet is your best idea, unless we have something that is labeling us as INFJ we can easily blend in.
like your going hunting or something.

(this rare animal is only found in book stores) hehe
kidding.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Internet is your best idea, unless we have something that is labeling us as INFJ we can easily blend in.
like your going hunting or something.

(this rare animal is only found in book stores) hehe
kidding.
Exactly I'm like the crocodile hunter. I like to hunt to INFJ's.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Exactly I'm like the crocodile hunter. I like to hunt to INFJ's.
LOL! I feel the same way about ENFPs they're my favorite kind of people, but it can be hard to get on their radar.

As to how to find an INFJ and spark their interest, bookstores, are usually the best place to look. You could also try antique stores, public gardens, parks, or libraries.

As far as attracting them a friends, I wouldn't worry too much. most of the INFJs I know (myself included) are very attracted to ENFP personalities, so you pretty much have your work cut out for you in that respect.:wink:

A few tips:

1. INFJs aren't ones to make small talk, but we respond favorably to deep conversation though. Push for meaningful topics. we'll open up better if we like the subject.

2. Be Genuine. Don't try to impress us by being someone your not. INFJs can see through people in a New York Minute and find it irritating when people try to hide their true selves. Conversely a person who's confident and honest about who they are will more likely find favor in an INFJs eyes.

Good luck with the hunt!:crazy:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
You don't find us

We find you ;)
and then eat your brains! nom nom nom ... or whatever other bodily part that is sticking out :crazy:

common places to find INFJs: volunteering organizations, various groups and clubs that have to do with helping people or the environment, religious organizations, churches and buddhist temples, psychology, literature, poetry meetup groups, university campuses, and various social and natural sciences research groups

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I liked him. He was cool. I want to meet more INFJ? Where are common places where INFJ are found?
Hi NatetheGreat - I like your Threads in the Sex Forum :) Say, I 'knew' you were going to find your way in here, into the INFJ forum - there are actually about two or three other threads, of where to find INFJs on this forum; when I come across them, I'll revive them so that they are in plain view, or add the names of them to this thread :) Nice to see you in here. Have a nice visit :)

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi NatetheGreat - I like your Threads in the Sex Forum :) Say, I 'knew' you were going to find your way in here, into the INFJ forum - there are actually about two or three other threads, of where to find INFJs on this forum; when I come across them, I'll revive them so that they are in plain view, or add the names of them to this thread :) Nice to see you in here. Have a nice visit :)
Nice to see you to

Reactions: Female INFJ

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yea it's kind of hard to find us... but you can always be clumsy on purpose and ask the person who's helping you pick stuff up if they are an infj :p repeat until you find one! ok sorry. I only know one other infj and she was my best friend in middleschool/highschool and we met in school :\

1 - 14 of 14 Posts