Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to figure out what the best possible personality was and I actually discovered it was INTP. Check this out.

I/E - o=Okay would you rather be your own man and do what you want when you want to do it or would you rather have to go through life with an overwhelming compulsion to engage in a certain amount of social interaction everyday no matter how stupid merely to get your "fix"? I'll chose freedom thank you.

Introversion

S/N - Would you rather see? Or would you rather stumble through life completely blind? Eyesight? No eyesight? Hmmm....eyesight.

iNtuitive

T/F - Would you rather be able to think clearly, solve problems and rarely get upset or would you rather be warm, caring and cooperative. It's tough. I'll admit. I have no doubt being INXX is the best. But I often do fantasize...wondering about life as an F. I really do wonder. However, I think I'd rather be logical, tough-minded, ruthless, effective, efficient, focused and incredible awesome.

Thinking

J/P This is another one I was thinking about. I often wonder what it would be like to get things done, but when I see other J's they just annoy me. They can't calm down and they are obsessive about doing nothing. I had a good ENFP friend and we really had a great friendship. We were both P's and we lived life to the max unlike all the J's who didn't know how to relax. We laughed, we wasted time, we day dreamed, it was great. The J's? Man. And what do they even accomplish? Seriously actually nothing. If I saw something worth doing I'd do it. J's have an obsession to "do things" even when they are not actually important. Their Jness distracts them from reality. So I'm going to go with P.

so there you have it, the best personality is INTP.

First place: INTP
Second place: INFP
Third place: INTJ
Fourth place: ENTP
Fifth place: ENFP

Top 5 personalities. Scientifically proven.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way man. If they reason deliberately, carefully and consistently, they will come to the exact same conclusion. It's scientific.

·
Registered
69 Posts
SCIENCE ftw!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think this is really stupid.

How can this be scientific if you don't event account for wolves.

It's quite clear that an ENTP with a 3-wolves-and a-moon t-shirt is slightly superior* to an INTP without one.

*wild guess but I'd say between .3 and .35 on the superiority to other MBTI types scale.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw man. He just threw a wrench in my theory. Man. UGH. Well what if an INTP had a three wolfs t-shirt too? Wouldn't he catch back up?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Well for one, the wolfy-ness of the shirt is irrelevant to the dichotomies. The real question is, "Is ____ type with a 3 wolves + moon shirt better than a non-wolf shirted INTP?" I'm not sure there's an answer there.

Seriously though, I don't consider any type to be better than another. It's all the individual that makes someone worthwhile, not their personality type.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No that's not true it's only their personality type. And INTP is the best. Thanks for playing though.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Would you say that being an INTP is

A. more awesome than being Chuck Norris?
B. more great than being Chuck Norris?
C. better than being Chuck Norris?
D. all of the above?

Correct answer: D.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chuck Norris doesn't really do it for me because he gets on these conservative news shows on Fox news and such and I just lose all respect for the guy.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
For all you Liberal Commie Tree Hugging Hippies Fascist Anarchist Organic Potheads:

Would you say that being an INTP is

A. more awesome than Obama?
B. more great than Obama?
C. better than Obama?
D. all of the above?

Correct answer: D.

Reactions: nothingnew
1 - 19 of 19 Posts