Personality Cafe banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
laurachanelle,
California? Lucky! I've always wanted to go there. I go to NYC quite a bit but am mostly based in Toronto and go to school in a small town in ON.
Switch you for a week? Or even better, we could hang out together both places :proud:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Switch you for a week? Or even better, we could hang out together both places :proud:
haha yeah that would be cool. i dont like this small town that much, but i DO like TO & NYC:).
and of courz id hang out XD.
and..drat, i quoted it as "laurachanelle". i meant LAURA. XD

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have always been a social outcast and I had got used to it until finding some close female friends a few years ago. But they recently let me down really badly, and it's a shame because I had become a lot more outgoing and friendly thanks to them. Now I have to avoid the places we usually hang out, which is a big stressor, added to the fact that I find myself all alone again, now even more distrustful of people than before. I can adapt to loneliness once more, but it feels such a backward step. I miss the bubbly, open, trusting girl I had become.

·
Registered
181 Posts
All my friends are getting married and dont have time for me anymore. Im trying to meet new people but as an INFP it proves difficult. That being said ill be your Friend :cool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
what things are you interested in?

when I was at uni I didn't get on with my class, but I found most of the people I talked to outside of it, are their things that your interested in pursuing outside your course? if there are do those and you are bound who are at least a little bit like you, because your their to do the same things.:happy:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts