Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...is anyone up for the task?

Reactions: Angel1412kaitou

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I don't know about Fi much personally but there are many threads about Ni in action.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, thanks...bu I'll wait for someone to post them, because sometimes people get them mixed up.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you trying to figure out if you are an INFJ or an INFP?
Well, I've been through that already.
But, I still need conformation.
I guess I just need solid proof, because Ive been through WAY to many types...and I want to put an end to all of this shifting.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Personal opinion - it's easier to describe INFP vs. INFJ, than Ni and Fi in action.

I also am unsure how you could confuse them.

Fi says HOW DO I FEEL. does my current action affect my inner morals? Fi senses emotions but doesn't seek to affect them.

Ni says WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES. what is the pattern. what will happen in the future. possibilities that lay out like bricks in a foundation. decisive. enjoys ideas, but seeks to rule out what is impossible even what is improbable.

dunno. that's how i understand it. but like i said, i think 'INFJ vs. INFP' is a easier question.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You could use Ni in combination with Fe, and get Fi.

Thats what I meant.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I just don't want to get repetitive. So thats why I asked that, as well as, they are both the dominant functions of the types.

·
Registered
828 Posts
You could easily have Ni and Fi (which would net ISFP or INTJ). In fact, if you're unsure there's a good chance you do. INTJs are easily the most emotionally charged of all T types.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ni is concerned with theory, what will or what could happen.
Fi is concerned with experience, what I want and how I feel.
I definately use Ni, because that's what Im using when ever I turn the corner and run into a wall. lol
Plus, Im using either Ni, or Fi. But for some reason, Fi, is my shadow function. I don't get it.

And before you ask...yes, I also use Fe.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
There is often overlap in proficiency of the auxiliary from what I've come to notice. It doesn't beat out the main auxiliary, but it's there.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I definately use Ni, because that's what Im using when ever I turn the corner and run into a wall. lol
Plus, Im using either Ni, or Fi. But for some reason, Fi, is my shadow function. I don't get it.

You can't use both Fi and Fe. They're two different approaches to the exact same set of issues.

On matters of ethics, feeling, personal beliefs... do you feel pressured to go along with what others feel is right? Or do you feel a strong impulse to go with what you feel is right?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

How about some of your Ni in action examples...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can't use both Fi and Fe. They're two different approaches to the exact same set of issues.

On matters of ethics, feeling, personal beliefs... do you feel pressured to go along with what others feel is right? Or do you feel a strong impulse to go with what you feel is right?
Both....I feel pressured to whats right, but sometimes, I get lazy and just take the easier road, and do what I want/feel like doing.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 54 Posts