Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm usually pretty good at MBTI but my three main characters I'm writing for a play are giving me a bit of a hard time. Please help! :blushed:

Rich is a budding and struggling entrepreneur. His main goal is to move up in the world. This would put him in to the mbti "ESTP" if not for the fact that he is DEFINITELY introverted, but he's not creative, friendly or humorous like istp's are. He hates talking or even making eye contact with people and would rather be alone. What's his type?

Tom studies philosophy and thinks himself very open minded, yet he has very strict opinions about things and "hates conformists". He is tropey of the 'millennial'. He's definitely an Extrovert, but I wonder What his type could be?

Millie loved indie music and is very immature for her age. She has father issues and only dates older man. She is very impulsive and doesn't think her decisions through very well. she's quite artistic and wants to be a painter. Could she be ISTP or do you think something else?

Thanks for your help, it means the world to me. :proud:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm usually pretty good at MBTI but my three main characters I'm writing for a play are giving me a bit of a hard time. Please help! :blushed:

Rich is a budding and struggling entrepreneur. His main goal is to move up in the world. This would put him in to the mbti "ESTP" if not for the fact that he is DEFINITELY introverted, but he's not creative, friendly or humorous like istp's are. He hates talking or even making eye contact with people and would rather be alone. What's his type?

Tom studies philosophy and thinks himself very open minded, yet he has very strict opinions about things and "hates conformists". He is tropey of the 'millennial'. He's definitely an Extrovert, but I wonder What his type could be?

Millie loved indie music and is very immature for her age. She has father issues and only dates older man. She is very impulsive and doesn't think her decisions through very well. she's quite artistic and wants to be a painter. Could she be ISTP or do you think something else?

Thanks for your help, it means the world to me. :proud:
Too vague really for typing. I don't get a feel here for any of their ways of thinking, just the superficial attributes that don't relate in any way to cognition.

Any dialogue of these characters? What are they like in action? Not really enough here to get a picture for who they truly are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts