Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a few personality quizzes, and one says I'm INTJ, another says I'm INFP, and yet another says I'm an INFJ. Could you help me find my type? I don't have much experience with all of these personality types. If you could ask me some questions, then it might help me figure out my personality. Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you accept conflict as a natural, normal part of relationships with people or are you unsettled by conflict; have almost a toxic reaction to disharmony?

Do you instinctively employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations or instinctively search for facts and logic in a decision situation?

Do you plan many of the details in advance before moving into action or are you comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go?

Do you focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on or do you like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you accept conflict as a natural, normal part of relationships with people or are you unsettled by conflict; have almost a toxic reaction to disharmony?

Do you instinctively employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations or instinctively search for facts and logic in a decision situation?

Do you plan many of the details in advance before moving into action or are you comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go?

Do you focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on or do you like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play?

I'm unsettled by conflict.

I employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations.

I plan many of the details in advance.

I complete meaningful segments before moving on, but I also like to have variety.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm unsettled by conflict.

I employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations.

I plan many of the details in advance.

I complete meaningful segments before moving on, but I also like to have variety.
I'd say infj but infp could also fit you but infjs are more likely to plan in advance. If your feeling depressed or disappointed in people your fe will come off as fi (basically an infj comes off as intj) in personality tests, at least in my experience. I've learned to not do these tests while emo XD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts