Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a few personality quizzes, and one says I'm INTJ, another says I'm INFP, and yet another says I'm an INFJ. Could you help me find my type? I don't have much experience with all of these personality types. If you could ask me some questions, then it might help me figure out my personality. Thanks!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you accept conflict as a natural, normal part of relationships with people or are you unsettled by conflict; have almost a toxic reaction to disharmony?

Do you instinctively employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations or instinctively search for facts and logic in a decision situation?

Do you plan many of the details in advance before moving into action or are you comfortable moving into action without a plan; plan on-the-go?

Do you focus on task-related action; complete meaningful segments before moving on or do you like to multitask, have variety, mix work and play?

I'm unsettled by conflict.

I employ personal feelings and impact on people in decision situations.

I plan many of the details in advance.

I complete meaningful segments before moving on, but I also like to have variety.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.