Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i could use a good old fashioned beating. you see i'm too lazy and i keep goofing around all day. so i was thinking that a good old fashioned beating would probably straighten me up. i was thinking of picking on some steroid gorilla and let it all sort out.

what do you think of this idea, will it straighten out my problem? and how do i piss off an estj the right amount?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Act like yourself. Works for me! :tongue: Nah, just be lazy and inefficient, and ignore everything they say. Or disagree with everything they say. Mm.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Whine a lot
that's great advice! i remember now that this annoysf sj's to no end. even if it is constructive, if they don't agree, it is whining. the only problem i have is that i suprisingly go along well with estjs in most everyday situations. that can be a problem

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
i think i could use a good old fashioned beating. you see i'm too lazy and i keep goofing around all day. so i was thinking that a good old fashioned beating would probably straighten me up. i was thinking of picking on some steroid gorilla and let it all sort out.

what do you think of this idea, will it straighten out my problem? and how do i piss off an estj the right amount?
Though I would like to see an ESTJ give you a whooping, I'm afraid it's not magic. How about the pretty words of an ISTJ eh? Try caring more about completing priorities more, and do what is right and needed to be done on a regular basis. Life is no joke, so stop laughing, and get your ass moving! Time doesn't stop because you stop moving, your just wasting it.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You could also challenge them.. especially in front of their friends. ESTJ's self image is dependent on others approval and kicking their ass in front of others would not do well for them. They'd be forced to retaliate.

P.S. We all know in our nihilistic little hearts that life for the most part and all the constructs it have spawned ARE jokes.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts

PM me. I'll give you my address. And I'll get my rake ready.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Though I would like to see an ESTJ give you a whooping, I'm afraid it's not magic. How about the pretty words of an ISTJ eh? Try caring more about completing priorities more, and do what is right and needed to be done on a regular basis. Life is no joke, so stop laughing, and get your ass moving! Time doesn't stop because you stop moving, your just wasting it.
no, you see arguments doesn't work. i have come to the logical conclusion that nothing is worth it and being lazy and taking nothing seriously is the only way to act. i've tried the intellectual road, but i am open to other forms of arguments. and i was thinking about the old saying "beating some sense in him", and who would know more about that than estj's? it will do me good, i'm thinking (at the same time thinking that some old geezers nods in agreement as i'm saying this)

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
no, you see arguments doesn't work. i have come to the logical conclusion that nothing is worth it and being lazy and taking nothing seriously is the only way to act. i've tried the intellectual road, but i am open to other forms of arguments. and i was thinking about the old saying "beating some sense in him", and who would know more about that than estj's? it will do me good, i'm thinking (at the same time thinking that some old geezers nods in agreement as i'm saying this)
From my experience a goal and expectations are behind the ESTJ's drive and you just need to find something worth working for.

I'm not that great at summoning the drive either when things are too relaxed, but I keep working till my expectations rise.

·
Registered
106 Posts

you need some tissues for your issues? LOL

why don't you just go fight club on your ass!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
why do you need a rake? do you have small hands or are they broke?
It's more efficient. Any ESTJ will tell you that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts