Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all... for a breakup after 8yrs (betraying me) i'm suffering like a child. she was my world, my reason of life. now i'm alone, no friends, noone to talk with, noone looking for me and i know that i have a lot to give :crying:
please help me or if you need help (message, ts, skype or whatever) i'm ready.
sorry for this whimper but i'm not strong enough for this...

·
Banned
13,780 Posts

Let it out mon, let it out.

I recommend focusing on anything good that happens from here on out, idk, like a sunny day, me & that other guy caring enough to post etc.. It will help if you keep it up, trust me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my mind and my body are in a storm, sometimes i have anxiety attacks and sometimes i feel normal (like now). my stomach is blocked and my sex drive is gone...
i'm trying to restart my life with new people but for now it's not going so good. yesterday i went out in a pub with an ex co-worker and his friends and it was so BORING they were just talking about their cars, soccer, get high, get drunk, hang out here and there :dry:. when i was back home i started crying because my first hope to hang out was fkd up by my personality.
i'm keep thinking about new solutions but i can't really realize a way to find someone with my interests... or maybe i just need to act like her, replacing me with someone else but even trying this will be hard for me :frustrating:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Noo bub you went through hell don't blame yourself for needing to get some weights off your back
Feel free to message me if you need to talk
I wish you better days

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
20,993 Posts
hi all... for a breakup after 8yrs (betraying me) i'm suffering like a child. she was my world, my reason of life. now i'm alone, no friends, noone to talk with, noone looking for me and i know that i have a lot to give :crying:
please help me or if you need help (message, ts, skype or whatever) i'm ready.
sorry for this whimper but i'm not strong enough for this...

I feel for you. 94 days ago, the woman I had been with for 19 years, 1 month and 14 days, asked me for a divorce. I've been on my own ever since.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
My husband and I broke up about 7 years ago (while we were still dating). He also got anxiety attacks etc from it. He told me later what helped him cope when it was too raw was to distract himself.

He started running and working out everyday. He picked up a hobby he always meant to do but never got around to. When you're ready, you can begin to unpack all the emotions. Do it with a professional or someone level headed. Not your buddies that's going to shit talk your experience and former relationships.

Just give it time.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
my mind and my body are in a storm, sometimes i have anxiety attacks and sometimes i feel normal (like now). my stomach is blocked and my sex drive is gone...
i'm trying to restart my life with new people but for now it's not going so good. yesterday i went out in a pub with an ex co-worker and his friends and it was so BORING they were just talking about their cars, soccer, get high, get drunk, hang out here and there :dry:. when i was back home i started crying because my first hope to hang out was fkd up by my personality.
i'm keep thinking about new solutions but i can't really realize a way to find someone with my interests... or maybe i just need to act like her, replacing me with someone else but even trying this will be hard for me :frustrating:
Keep talking it out and using distractions until you feel more stable. Unfortunately, everything around you is probably soured because of your situation. A good idea is to keep surrounding yourself with friends, or make friends to surround yourself with. If you decide to replace your ex with another person (i.e. a rebound) do NOT make that person your life. You shouldn't make a lover your life anyway, because it will usually end up ruining you -- at least temporarily. Think a bit about your situation and how emotionally dependent you were on this person and how it backfired. If you have no one else to talk to, feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
940 Posts

I feel for you. 94 days ago, the woman I had been with for 19 years, 1 month and 14 days, asked me for a divorce. I've been on my own ever since.
I am really sorry to hear about this..

I wish I could do something to help you, to make you feel better..

But this is surely a trial you must initially walk through yourself, in order to overcome it and continue on in life.

But still, know that your irl friends and the people here at PerC (including me) are here.

You will be in my thoughts.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am sorry for the disappointment and other hard emotions @Pupazzo.

I went through an unexpected and devastating loss not too long ago. People said that 'time passing would heal'. I did not find this to be true. I believe that Love heals. Kindness and love have helped me the most.

One of the things I found most helpful was taking my mind off of my own situation by helping others less fortunate than myself. It showed me that other people were also suffering painful experiences and it brought mutual joy.

Is there an animal shelter you could volunteer at in your city? Getting to cuddle kittens and puppies is like free therapy. Also, the animals do not talk but they do "listen" and readily give affection.

Could you work with Seniors? So many older people have suffered heart-ache, victories and have hard-won wisdom but few people to talk about it with.

Also, although I offer this advice. Some days just are sad and it is important to feel that. Go easy on yourself if you are more tired, impatient etcetera. I promise the world will look different a year from now. People told me that and I did not believe them but it IS true.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i'm trying to help others and it's therapeutical! thinking about other problems are relieving my pain during the day.
but everyday when i wake up is always a nightmare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts