Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah uhm I thought someone would come up with questions rather. Idk Im sorry haha

So, what makes me thik Im a Fe user: I seem to soak up the emotions iof others, bad ones far more than good ones. Im the type of person who will cry just because someone else cries. (if i like that person, or at least if I dont dislike them)
I dont really know what Im feeling most of the time and need to talk that through with people I trust
You can literally read my face to see how I feel
I usually try tgo bring out the best for my class, although I dont like them much, I get frustrated and bossy if they dont see that my plan woulve been the best for everyone

What makes me think Im Fi: Im very úncomfortable with people reading me so easily, I introspect a lot, Im very individually and i somehow often miss out how to behave properly around people.
I just want to be happy personally, and that the people I love are happy, I somehow try to not care what others think of me, how they see me

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
Yeah uhm I thought someone would come up with questions rather. Idk Im sorry haha

So, what makes me thik Im a Fe user: I seem to soak up the emotions iof others, bad ones far more than good ones. Im the type of person who will cry just because someone else cries. (if i like that person, or at least if I dont dislike them)
I dont really know what Im feeling most of the time and need to talk that through with people I trust
I usually try tgo bring out the best for my class, although I dont like them much, I get frustrated and bossy if they dont see that my plan woulve been the best for everyone

What makes me think Im Fi: Im very úncomfortable with people reading me so easily, I introspect a lot, Im very individually and i somehow often miss out how to behave properly around people.
I just want to be happy personally, and that the people I love are happy, I somehow try to not care what others think of me, how they see me
I'd say more Fe than Fi. Fe users are still individualistic, there's just a stereotype about them being 'group people' due to the fact they tend to have a more outward focus when it comes to value, and therefore tend to be more people-orientated. Still, if Fe was auxiliary, tertiary or inferior, it would appear very different from dominant.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd say more Fe than Fi. Fe users are still individualistic, there's just a stereotype about them being 'group people' due to the fact they tend to have a more outward focus when it comes to value, and therefore tend to be more people-orientated. Still, if Fe was auxiliary, tertiary or inferior, it would appear very different from dominant.
so would you say, if i use fe its dominant?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

According to MBTI, as INFP your functions order is Fi Ne Si Te ...

Dominant: Introverted Feeling
Auxiliary: Extraverted Intuition
Tertiary: Introverted Sensing
Inferior: Extraverted Thinking

You lead from Fi.

Fe would be one of your 'shadow' functions: Fe Ni Se Ti . You might sometimes come to employ Fe; but, that would be rarely.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I can relate to that. I feel like my beliefs are mine.I don't go so much by otherS but I can also be brought down by a bad group mood. I might just leave as soon as I can.I might tear up more than cry but I do have strong emotions.

Personally I feel my best and most centered when I can empathize without getting to emotional but that might be true of many people.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@lume

Here are some questions that I used to discover whether I used Fe or Fi.

1.) When you look at a picture, what is the first opinion you think of: your own ideas/opinions of the picture, or what you think others think of it?

2.) How much does conformity bother you? How much do you desire to be an individual?

3.) Do you feel with your heart or your gut?

4.) Justice or mercy?

5.) Do you often say things to get emotional reactions out of people?

6.) What's more important in a social movement act, the effect of what you have done on people, or that your heart was in it?

7.) How much do you like group interaction (regardless of introversion and extroversion), and how much do you desire to include people? Is it a necessity?

8.) Does the end justify the means?

9.) Do you talk better with a crowd or one on one?

This should help determine Fe or Fi, and what place they are in (dom, aux, etc.)

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@lume

so, lets do this *excited*

1.) When you look at a picture, what is the first opinion you think of: your own ideas/opinions of the picture, or what you think others think of it?

honestly, the first thoughts when seeing a picture are for me, to think of and maybe understand what the painter felt, why he did paint this, and what overall impression it leaves on everyone. then comes the thought, if i like it and how that is in contrast to anyone (i.e, classmates think paintings of impressionism are boring, i like them so much)

2.) How much does conformity bother you? How much do you desire to be an individual?

I seek to not stand out. I know that I am an imdividual, I get told that Im very individually, but I really dont seek to be one, to be special. I always felt so different from everyone else as a child, I guess I really want to fit in.
Although.. I think it somehow really really bothers me when others are so "conform" that they dont have their own will anymore.

I get hunches if I can trust people, so if the question is: can I trust that person, I feel with my gut. (and my hunches are probably right most of the time) feeling enerything else really comes from the heart I would say.
If that info helps: Im the kind of person, who you really know what you're into. If I dont like you, you will feel that, surely. I cant hide such things

4.) Justice or mercy?

Justice, justice, justice! omg

Yes, definetely. Im always "testing" people around me. How theyll react if i say certain things and such..

6.) What's more important in a social movement act, the effect of what you have done on people, or that your heart was in it?

I think later on, I value it much more what I have done on people but I often can't tell what exactly that was. Like, Im often more the one whos being protected, taken care of (for whatever reason) so I find it hard to see anything else what Ive done

7.) How much do you like group interaction (regardless of introversion and extroversion), and how much do you desire to include people? Is it a necessity?

I prefer small groups where everyone likes one another and where harmony and peace are existing.
-I feel smothered when Im talking with new people on one to one. If a person catches my interest, and doesnt scare me away at first, I will really enjoy deep one to one conv., I thrive on meaningful, deep conversations, people are often things to explore for me.
But as I said, generally, I prefer groups.

Sometimes, but i think how you achieved something is far more important than the output only.
If youve done something great, but HOW you went there was moraly wrong, i wont be impressed, sorry bruh.

one on one, i have anxiety issues

This should help determine Fe or Fi, and what place they are in (dom, aux, etc.)

thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@lume

honestly, the first thoughts when seeing a picture are for me, to think of and maybe understand what the painter felt, why he did paint this, and what overall impression it leaves on everyone. then comes the thought, if i like it and how that is in contrast to anyone (i.e, classmates think paintings of impressionism are boring, i like them so much)

I seek to not stand out. I know that I am an imdividual, I get told that Im very individually, but I really dont seek to be one, to be special. I always felt so different from everyone else as a child, I guess I really want to fit in.
Although.. I think it somehow really really bothers me when others are so "conform" that they dont have their own will anymore.

I get hunches if I can trust people, so if the question is: can I trust that person, I feel with my gut. (and my hunches are probably right most of the time) feeling enerything else really comes from the heart I would say.
If that info helps: Im the kind of person, who you really know what you're into. If I dont like you, you will feel that, surely. I cant hide such things

4.) Justice or mercy?

Yes, definetely. Im always "testing" people around me. How theyll react if i say certain things and such..

I think later on, I value it much more what I have done on people but I often can't tell what exactly that was. Like, Im often more the one whos being protected, taken care of (for whatever reason) so I find it hard to see anything else what Ive done

I prefer small groups where everyone likes one another and where harmony and peace are existing.
-I feel smothered when Im talking with new people on one to one. If a person catches my interest, and doesnt scare me away at first, I will really enjoy deep one to one conv., I thrive on meaningful, deep conversations, people are often things to explore for me.

Sometimes, but i think how you achieved something is far more important than the output only.
If youve done something great, but HOW you went there was moraly wrong, i wont be impressed, sorry bruh.

Hmm, this is confusing. At first I thought Fe, but now I'm thinking Fi.

"Justice, justice, justice! omg" Is a very Fi answer. Lol, Fi users tend to care more about doing the right thing, i.e. justice.

Also,
"Sometimes, but i think how you achieved something is far more important than the output only.
If youve done something great, but HOW you went there was moraly wrong, i wont be impressed, sorry bruh"

The underlined part was all I needed. Fi. Fe, especially with Ni, would probably say that "Oh, the ends justified the means". Whereas Fi, especially with Ne, tends to believe that the ends do not justify the means, and that even the process needs to be moral."

I'm pretty sure you use Fi, but maybe I'm wrong. Someone else want to add?

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm, this is confusing. At first I thought Fe, but now I'm thinking Fi.

"Justice, justice, justice! omg" Is a very Fi answer. Lol, Fi users tend to care more about doing the right thing, i.e. justice.

Also,
"Sometimes, but i think how you achieved something is far more important than the output only.
If youve done something great, but HOW you went there was moraly wrong, i wont be impressed, sorry bruh"

The underlined part was all I needed. Fi. Fe, especially with Ni, would probably say that "Oh, the ends justified the means". Whereas Fi, especially with Ne, tends to believe that the ends do not justify the means, and that even the process needs to be moral."

I'm pretty sure you use Fi, but maybe I'm wrong. Someone else want to add?
Im pretty sure that I am a one, or that I have a wing in enneagram. If you know about that. I also read that 1s who use Fe appear more "Fi-ish"

·
Registered
2,345 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm, okay. So you think you use Fe then? I do see some Fe in you, definitely.
just wanted to add: I said Im really against peer/group pressure
but I do tend to behave different with groups as to when Im alone, or wirh someone I know well. I try to maintain harmony if its possible
but I do have some "core" values that I will hold onto, even if it causes disharmony. though that bothers me then

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
@lume

Fe first - especially the impression it left on others.

Indicates neither particularly.

Probably more Fe. Maybe Ni?

4.) Justice or mercy?

Both Fi and Fe can be into justice.

Lower order Fe? (As a side note, probably an enneagram 6).

Indicates neither.

Fe.

Indicates neither particularly. What do you mean by 'morally wrong'?

Indicates neither.

I'm still saying Fe. I'm unsure about your perceiving function though.

Could you tell me the very first thoughts/feeling that come to mind when you see this image?
Natural landscape Tree Nature Atmospheric phenomenon Sky

Reactions: Telepathis Goosus

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm still saying Fe. I'm unsure about your perceiving function though.

Could you tell me the very first thoughts/feeling that come to mind when you see this image?
View attachment 305962
mysterious, beautiful forest/park
foggy, one of those mornings where the air smells nice and its all foggy and its going to be a nice and warm day later on. i imagine i would love taking a morning walk there, in peaceful quietness with coffee and music and just enjoying this view
im thinking of fairys

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
mysterious, beautiful forest/park
foggy, one of those mornings where the air smells nice and its all foggy and its going to be a nice and warm day later on. i imagine i would love taking a morning walk there, in peaceful quietness with coffee and music and just enjoying this view
im thinking of fairys
Looking at your response, I'd go for ISFJ as your type. This is because Si-Ne can be very impressionistic, but not exactly abstract, so your initial thoughts were about a specific kind of day, where you're getting the impression of something that isn't actually there, then an idea of 'this is what it should look like for there to be fairies there' seems very Si-Ti logic.
A lot of Si descriptions seem to forget that Si isn't Se and is impressionistic.

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.