Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! There’s this one girl in my school that I really like, but she’s giving me mixed signals. We’ve only known each other for 2 months now, because she’s not in my class (but I see her quite often though). I will start of by giving some background information. So our relation started off very good; we met at the gym that we both go to, and the first day we met each other, we were literally together all the time at the gym (and we talked and she laughed a lot about things I were saying). After we were finished she told me to add her on Insta. And when I asked her what her name was, I remembered that she had watched some of my past stories; and I didn’t know it was her because I didn’t know her name (I don’t whether she was stalking me or not). And also, one very important thing; we’re both girls. So back to the gym. I don’t really know what happened in my mind (because I’m usually very shy + being and INTJ female doesn’t exactly make you a champion in expression of feelings), but I started to become distant towards her. I did this because of the fact that I’m lesbian, and I have no idea if she’s one too, and all of a sudden I got embarrassed and didn’t want her to feel awkward if I showed even a little attraction... And one other reason why is that the when we went home after our first meeting at the gym, the way she said “bye” seemed kinda wrong (I know this is just stupid, but that’s just how I felt). This was of course a veeery stupid idea of me. On the gym there’s like a fitness group (or idk how to call it), and we attend it both of us. Now we’ve come to the point when we don’t communicate at all, but she always gets very close (or next to me) at the fitness groups. Sometimes even behind me, and I also caught her staring at me most of the times while doing the exercises - especially when she’s behind me. Sometimes we also arrange ourselves into groups of two; and we’re always together (she comes to me too - so she takes the initiative here too). All the times when we’re in these groups I catch her doing the exercises in exactly my tempo; doing push-ups, lifting one leg, sit -ups, everything! For example, when we have to lift legs, she already starts with the one I’m staring with too. And she gets awfully close (she “accidentally” gets our workout mats closer. Even when we’re doing normal fitness class; last time she was almost so close to me that she could have literally touched me; and it’s not even a big class (there’s plenty of place). And I always catch her staring at me in the breaks, usually when I’m not looking, but I can see her staring + plus there’s a mirror which I use lol ? From the first time we met at the gym, I don’t even look at her anymore (only when she doesn’t she it though). So enough about the fitness ?
I just want to tell something that happened on Friday and yesterday. So we went on a school trip, but only a few of us were going. On Friday (as usual) I caught her staring at me; even some of my friends noticed and forts looked at her then me (as if we were actually flirting). And one other thing that she did is when we had like a guide to guide us through the city; she held hands with another girl (I know they’re not together), but she only did that when I could have seen her (especially when I was right behind her). She actually caught me staring at her a couple of times while on the trip, but every single time, I were the one to look away first (because it kinda felt as if she was staring into my soul - she stares very long). And btw, I forgot to mention, at the bus ride I was sitting alone because I get nauseous from sitting further down the bus; she asked me if I would sit with her. But I just said that I get nauseous. So back to the trip. Yesterday we went to some sort of museum and we were two groups. And since me and this girl were not in the same group; her best friend asked me if I would go with her through the city. So we did that, and we got along very
well (which IMO is sorta strange because her friends seem to like me - while I’m still confused about her. Me and her bf went to the shops, and in one moment her bf decided to call her to go eating (and she said no), but then she said that I’m there with her - and she literally came to us in 5 min. That was the first time I were with her since the first time at the gym. And one thing I also noticed, every time she would walk in front of me, she would walk in a different way than usual - kinda like showing off.
Okay, this was long... So my question is, did I do anything wrong? I’m thinking about having a birthday party on Saturday, and maybe invite her. Probably she thinks I hate her, but idk. It’s difficult to read her face, because it’s always the same, even when talking with friends. What do my fellows INTJs think? ?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
And I always catch her staring at me in the breaks, usually when I’m not looking, but I can see her staring + plus there’s a mirror which I use lol ?
Oh man, I'm dying :laughing: Thinks she’s sneaky hahahaha
She wants you!

When you two talk, what parts of your post come up, if any at all? If not, then I assume this is all you overthinking without direct communication.

I suppose my advice is sort of off-key because I'm guy and INFP? Not exactly sure if I'm the one you're looking to get advice from, buuuuut... here I go!

I don’t think she is giving you mixed signals. Do you mean like, hot and receptive, cold and distant?

Regardless, let’s say they are mixed signals, except they aren’t actually mixed. They are the actual signal. Usually because the communication isn't there and she’s fluctuating based off of how you’re not taking things further when she’s expecting it to happen. Gotta communicate. The vulnerable kind of communication like this:

"I like you. Let’s go on a date.”
*Potential response of rejection* (There’s no mixed response possible to this.)

Say a girl would to give a mixed response to something like that. You would escalate and “polarize” her even more. Like straight going for physical touch and kiss. She can’t just stand there with fish lips. I mean if she does then...uh...escalate further until she accepts or rejects? (Steamy.)

I wouldn’t say there’s a difference between man-to-woman, woman-to-woman. Modes of preferred communication, perhaps sure. The awkward moment of figuring out if she is into other women, sure. But the process is still the same. Someone needs to make a move that cannot be given a neutral response. Either accept or reject. I think she’s working very hard to put herself into a position where you can make a move on her and she can accept. Some women do these little nasty tests to see if you really have feelings just so they can cut you down. But I’m going to say this girl isn’t doing that to you. I don’t think so. Not by how quickly she came to join up with you and her bestie upon hearing you were nearby. I mean, she said no to her bestie. But heard you were nearby and hightailed it over and then sashayed in front of you? Dem hips dun lie, gurl.

Her communication to you, the walking, staring, proximity at workouts... etc. None of this is vulnerable, all subtle kind of stuff where there's minimal chance of rejection. I want to say girls do this to imply receptivity or a "green light" to the guy to take a shot at her, so to speak. Or in your case, the more feminine signals the more masculine to take that shot. She's clearly not making the move on you. She wants to be the feminine one here. And the signals she's throwing seem consistent, I think she's interested. Could be a ploy just to see if you're actually interested and then reject you. Could be silently begging you to finally do something. Can't know, that's the scary part guys (initiating girls) have to get over. No clue how much of a time window you have to work with. But if it drags on without you taking any action or communicating anything, she may start to think you're not interested and gravitate more toward rejecting a future by-then, too-late initiative. She might think you're giving mixed signals.

And it seems you have a bit of investment already going, so the possibility of rejection could be even scarier than normal? I don't know your situation well enough and I don't want to assume anything so take this all with a grain of salt. Actually I’m sure you’re already doing that >__>. The longer you wait and hesitate, the more your mind may create rationalizations and explanations for why you're hesitating instead of acting on your desires. "Maybe I'm not that into her." "Fuck those mixed signals." (You get the idea though I'm sure that's not what you actually think.) Go sooner than later. The more you get invested/attached, the scarier potential rejection will seem.

Did you do anything wrong? No. In fact, you haven’t done anything at all yet. She still seems very receptive. You think from your perspective that she probably hates you. But you don’t know until you take that shot and communicate. Inviting a birthday party, I mean, alright. The context of that environment when communicating your interest in her could be… ok I don’t know. It’s just me. Go for it.

Oh! OH OH OH! I missed this part!
So back to the gym. I don’t really know what happened in my mind (because I’m usually very shy + being and INTJ female doesn’t exactly make you a champion in expression of feelings), but I started to become distant towards her. I did this because of the fact that I’m lesbian, and I have no idea if she’s one too, and all of a sudden I got embarrassed and didn't want her to feel awkward if I showed even a little attraction...
So you went cold because you’re embarrassed, don’t want her to feel awkward (assuming she would feel awkward if you asked). You’re shy too. Accept it. Take action anyway to realize your goals in spite of how you currently feel or may feel during the action process. I think INTJs are supremely good at this. What do you want more: be true to yourself and go after what you want, or let your shyness and embarrassment trap you into your comfort zone while also suppressing your desires? (The latter choice is being dishonest to yourself. She might pick up on this. Or worse, she'll think your actions are in fact, honest and she may feel rejected by her subtle signals and then go cold again. This is all happening because each of you are thinking about what the other may react/think, without actually acting and playing it all out with the communication.) Miscommunication tragedy. Regret at its finest. Go for it, maybe fuck up, but have no regrets I suppose.

Taking that first step in vulnerability and expressing your interest, confirms to her that she won't get rejected. After all you're approaching her. So she can open up as well now knowing how you feel. The beauty of vulnerability. It's just the initial step is so fucking scary. Maybe not for you, I think that's just me talking, heh.

*Imaginary scenario: self-talk mentally or even verbally out loud if you will*

INTJ_female: “I’m shy and embarrassed. REALLY shy and embarrassed. So much I went cold on a girl I like! Not this time. I'm still shy and embarrassed. I’m going to ask if she is into girls anyway.”

So… about taking that first scary step… How about it? I mean, you can stay friends if she says no right?

·
Registered
INFP 5w6
1,315 Posts
What do my fellows INTJs think? ?
Hello, This is the INFP forum --

Invite her, there are no signals which suggest hatred or even dislike. In fact there are many indicators of interest, whether it's the interest you are hoping for is a hard one to officially gauge. Certainly, the manner and context in which the girl struts and checks on you to see if your looking is highly suspicious activity. In the past these people turned out to be admirers who wanted my guts. This is what i think: she knows that you like girls and she is in a experimental phase. This to me explains all that has gone on.

Bon appétit. :eek:h:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And I always catch her staring at me in the breaks, usually when I’m not looking, but I can see her staring + plus there’s a mirror which I use lol ?
Oh man, I'm dying
Thinks she’s sneaky hahahaha
She wants you!

When you two talk, what parts of your post come up, if any at all? If not, then I assume this is all you overthinking without direct communication.

I suppose my advice is sort of off-key because I'm guy and INFP? Not exactly sure if I'm the one you're looking to get advice from, buuuuut... here I go!

I don’t think she is giving you mixed signals. Do you mean like, hot and receptive, cold and distant?

Regardless, let’s say they are mixed signals, except they aren’t actually mixed. They are the actual signal. Usually because the communication isn't there and she’s fluctuating based off of how you’re not taking things further when she’s expecting it to happen. Gotta communicate. The vulnerable kind of communication like this:

"I like you. Let’s go on a date.”
*Potential response of rejection* (There’s no mixed response possible to this.)

Say a girl would to give a mixed response to something like that. You would escalate and “polarize” her even more. Like straight going for physical touch and kiss. She can’t just stand there with fish lips. I mean if she does then...uh...escalate further until she accepts or rejects? (Steamy.)

I wouldn’t say there’s a difference between man-to-woman, woman-to-woman. Modes of preferred communication, perhaps sure. The awkward moment of figuring out if she is into other women, sure. But the process is still the same. Someone needs to make a move that cannot be given a neutral response. Either accept or reject. I think she’s working very hard to put herself into a position where you can make a move on her and she can accept. Some women do these little nasty tests to see if you really have feelings just so they can cut you down. But I’m going to say this girl isn’t doing that to you. I don’t think so. Not by how quickly she came to join up with you and her bestie upon hearing you were nearby. I mean, she said no to her bestie. But heard you were nearby and hightailed it over and then sashayed in front of you? Dem hips dun lie, gurl.

Her communication to you, the walking, staring, proximity at workouts... etc. None of this is vulnerable, all subtle kind of stuff where there's minimal chance of rejection. I want to say girls do this to imply receptivity or a "green light" to the guy to take a shot at her, so to speak. Or in your case, the more feminine signals the more masculine to take that shot. She's clearly not making the move on you. She wants to be the feminine one here. And the signals she's throwing seem consistent, I think she's interested. Could be a ploy just to see if you're actually interested and then reject you. Could be silently begging you to finally do something. Can't know, that's the scary part guys (initiating girls) have to get over. No clue how much of a time window you have to work with. But if it drags on without you taking any action or communicating anything, she may start to think you're not interested and gravitate more toward rejecting a future by-then, too-late initiative. She might think you're giving mixed signals.

And it seems you have a bit of investment already going, so the possibility of rejection could be even scarier than normal? I don't know your situation well enough and I don't want to assume anything so take this all with a grain of salt. Actually I’m sure you’re already doing that >__>. The longer you wait and hesitate, the more your mind may create rationalizations and explanations for why you're hesitating instead of acting on your desires. "Maybe I'm not that into her." "Fuck those mixed signals." (You get the idea though I'm sure that's not what you actually think.) Go sooner than later. The more you get invested/attached, the scarier potential rejection will seem.

Did you do anything wrong? No. In fact, you haven’t done anything at all yet. She still seems very receptive. You think from your perspective that she probably hates you. But you don’t know until you take that shot and communicate. Inviting a birthday party, I mean, alright. The context of that environment when communicating your interest in her could be… ok I don’t know. It’s just me. Go for it.

Oh! OH OH OH! I missed this part!
So back to the gym. I don’t really know what happened in my mind (because I’m usually very shy + being and INTJ female doesn’t exactly make you a champion in expression of feelings), but I started to become distant towards her. I did this because of the fact that I’m lesbian, and I have no idea if she’s one too, and all of a sudden I got embarrassed and didn't want her to feel awkward if I showed even a little attraction...
So you went cold because you’re embarrassed, don’t want her to feel awkward (assuming she would feel awkward if you asked). You’re shy too. Accept it. Take action anyway to realize your goals in spite of how you currently feel or may feel during the action process. I think INTJs are supremely good at this. What do you want more: be true to yourself and go after what you want, or let your shyness and embarrassment trap you into your comfort zone while also suppressing your desires? (The latter choice is being dishonest to yourself. She might pick up on this. Or worse, she'll think your actions are in fact, honest and she may feel rejected by her subtle signals and then go cold again. This is all happening because each of you are thinking about what the other may react/think, without actually acting and playing it all out with the communication.) Miscommunication tragedy. Regret at its finest. Go for it, maybe fuck up, but have no regrets I suppose.

Taking that first step in vulnerability and expressing your interest, confirms to her that she won't get rejected. After all you're approaching her. So she can open up as well now knowing how you feel. The beauty of vulnerability. It's just the initial step is so fucking scary. Maybe not for you, I think that's just me talking, heh.

*Imaginary scenario: self-talk mentally or even verbally out loud if you will*

INTJ_female: “I’m shy and embarrassed. REALLY shy and embarrassed. So much I went cold on a girl I like! Not this time. I'm still shy and embarrassed. I’m going to ask if she is into girls anyway.”

So… about taking that first scary step… How about it? I mean, you can stay friends if she says no right?

First of all, I want to thank you for taking such effort in your answer :) It’s one of the best and most inspiring answers I have ever gotten. So thank you for taking your time :D

Considering the fact that we haven’t talked so much since the first time we met (all because of me), I wouldn’t say she gives me verbal clues - she uses her body language. But one thing I forgot to mention, is that I’m openly gay on Instagram (I have a gay flag on my profile etc.) So she should know this fact.

Yes, I mean, usually when she knows I can see her, she’s acting like all hot and walking like a model in front of me. Hahahaha, I love your comment: “Dem hips don lie, gurl”!!
And one other thing, when we were together with her bestie, she walked with me, while her bestie and one other friend walked in front of us. One thing I also noticed is that she suddenly started laughing (not like crazy ofc :D, more like a proud smile from what I could see) - the point here is, that she seemed suddenly/randomly happier than usual. And the same day, maybe 20 min before this; I noticed she looked at me from head to toe really carefully; and she did this twice. And her face looked like kinda fascinating while “examining” me if you understand. I don’t know what I just said but ?

Lastly, there’s one other thing that I found really weird when we were on our way home. We were still on the bus, and I decided to post an Instagram story (a screenshot of a song that I really like - in order to make her know how I feel about her). Oddly enough, she was the first one to see my story (in less than 1 min). I want to post some of the lyrics here, because it will maybe make more sense to what I’m gonna say later.

Parts of the lyrics goes like this:
Take me
Take me
C’mon and take me

I’ve got you on my mind
Everybody saying time
Take me, take me, take me to heaven.

Now I won’t post the whole lyrics (it’s written by a lesbian couple (BriaandChrissy), and the song sings exactly how I feel about her. I also wrote “This song got me in my feels”. And I think this girl listened to the song, because when we went out from the bus, I was the first one to get out, and she quickly hurried next to me. And when she had to get her baggage, she bumped really deeply into me (which is kinda weird because she stood next to me/a little behind), but not right behind me. Then I walked quickly to the boat, and she was right behind me (which is also quite strange because she also had to take her baggage - so she would literally have had to run to get to the place I were - I had my badge with me in the bus). Then we came to the boat, but she had some problems with her bag (she couldn’t lift it), so I came first and I sat down on a place, and 3 min later she came in and she looked at me all the way because I were sitting on the side and she smiled a little all the way till she came to her friends. And here’s the strange thing; she and her best friend went away from her other friends, and to me it looked like they were listening to sth (and this got me even more confused - because I think she showed her the song I posted). They were standing there for like ten minutes, and when they sat down, they were turning around to look at me - including her best friend (many times). And also the girl would look sometimes, but her friends looked awfully many times at me. I don’t know how to describe her face (it’s positive), and it was really funny since her friends turned around so many times.

And when it comes to Saturday, I will invite her and see what happens. But then I need to arrange something really good, and I still don’t know how I’m gonna show her that I want her. I need to make up a plan, because I’m terrible at spontaneous things ? Do you have any opinions on how I could show her that I like her?

And again, I want to thank you for giving me such a well thought of answer. Thank you! ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do my fellows INTJs think? ?
Hello, This is the INFP forum --

Invite her, there are no signals which suggest hatred or even dislike. In fact there are many indicators of interest, whether it's the interest you are hoping for is a hard one to officially gauge. Certainly, the manner and context in which the girl struts and checks on you to see if your looking is highly suspicious activity. In the past these people turned out to be admirers who wanted my guts. This is what i think: she knows that you like girls and she is in a experimental phase. This to me explains all that has gone on.

Bon appétit.
It would make sense, but she already knows that I’m gay (I think). It also says on my Instagram. Most probably I’ll invite her to my party on Saturday and see what happens :D I’ll just have to make up a good way of inviting here; whether on text or in real life ;)

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
So my question is, did I do anything wrong?
Yes, according to your own text, you did this:

I don’t really know what happened in my mind (because I’m usually very shy + being and INTJ female doesn’t exactly make you a champion in expression of feelings), but I started to become distant towards her
According to what you wrote, you did the typical INTJ hot-cold dance. I'm very familiar with this behavior. So if indeed you became distant, she obvsly mirrored you and became distant.

Your text also shows that although she mirrored you, she did initiate contact sometimes, like:

Sometimes we also arrange ourselves into groups of two; and we’re always together (she comes to me too - so she takes the initiative here too)
Apart from all this, your whole text was a bunch of "I believe she was staring... then she caught me staring, then she was staring..." etc etc etc
I don't take the stories of the staring too seriously because staring is more of a subjective... well.. perception, to call it something. I mean that sometime we humans might think a person is looking at us funny, when in reality maybe it's not true, we're just reading the situation in a certain subjective way. Even the whole "she walks showing off" is not really a fact, it's just your opinion which could be wrong. I don't know.

So what I'm taking seriously is the actions. These actions are:
- You became distant.
- She mirrored you.
- Sometimes she still initiates contact at the gym.
- She asked you to sit together in the bus.

What you didn't say in your post is what is your goal with her?
Get closer? In what way? Friends? Romantic?
But will you become distant again if you get close again? Think about that. INTJs do this hot-cold dance all the time, and the INFP won't give you five thousand chances. There's a limit to the chances. So play your cards right, get your mind right. Know what you want. Don't play games subconsciously.

I’m thinking about having a birthday party on Saturday, and maybe invite her.0
Do that, it's a good opportunity to get you talking and getting closer again, if that's what you want (I don't know what you want since either you didn't say it or I'm blind and didn't read correctly).

Probably she thinks I hate her, but idk. It’s difficult to read her face, because it’s always the same, even when talking with friends. What do my fellows INTJs think? ?
I think she showed you many times that she was into getting close to you looking at the fact that she would initiate contact at the gym and want you to do the exercises with her and also she asked you on the bus to sit together, however you pushed her away.

If she already knows that you're into women (she probably knows, right?) then there will be no surprises. She's clearly not put off by this or anything. Now, whether she's into women as well or not, there's no indication. Holding hands with that girl is not an indication, plenty of straight girls hold hands walking down the street, just cause they're the touchy-feely type.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
And one other thing, when we were together with her bestie, she walked with me, while her bestie and one other friend walked in front of us.
And here’s the strange thing; she and her best friend went away from her other friends, and to me it looked like they were listening to sth (and this got me even more confused - because I think she showed her the song I posted). They were standing there for like ten minutes, and when they sat down, they were turning around to look at me - including her best friend (many times). And also the girl would look sometimes, but her friends looked awfully many times at me. I don’t know how to describe her face (it’s positive), and it was really funny since her friends turned around so many times.
They seem giddy and excited. Seem like supportive friends. Admirable. W-wait a minute! ....Could it be that they are FWB? H-h-how many other girls were there looking back at you again? *Suddenly has very specific imaginative thoughts of conjured possibilities* :blushed: :eek:h: :drooling: Ohhhhhh....

Ahem!! *snaps back to reality* Anyway.

One thing I also noticed is that she suddenly started laughing (not like crazy ofc :D, more like a proud smile from what I could see) - the point here is, that she seemed suddenly/randomly happier than usual.
Let's call this the "crush effect." You might just have that effect on her.

And the same day, maybe 20 min before this; I noticed she looked at me from head to toe really carefully; and she did this twice. And her face looked like kinda fascinating while “examining” me if you understand. I don’t know what I just said but ?
She was practicing her new superpower: X-Ray Vision. Strip Vision. What If Vision. She was quite fascinated indeed. LOL.

Lastly, there’s one other thing that I found really weird when we were on our way home. We were still on the bus, and I decided to post an Instagram story (a screenshot of a song that I really like - in order to make her know how I feel about her). Oddly enough, she was the first one to see my story (in less than 1 min). I want to post some of the lyrics here, because it will maybe make more sense to what I’m gonna say later.

Take me
Take me
C’mon and take me

I’ve got you on my mind
Everybody saying time
Wow... just... wow. This is genius of you. I really like the way you think! Likely not even intentional, jeez that's what makes it so impressive hahahaha. Still not direct communication, but clear/obvious enough in your intent to the point where it may as well be direct. I mean come on, she must know why you posted that song up. OHHHHHHH MY GOOOSH, it's like you two have figured out a way to play this game where you both know exactly what the other is thinking, without actually talking about it. It's like mental intellectual foreplay of sorts. So damn juicy. Great way to build sexual tension if I do say so myself.

Do you have any opinions on how I could show her that I like her?
I decided to post an Instagram story (a screenshot of a song that I really like - in order to make her know how I feel about her).
Like… you’ve already done it. :laughing: What you need my input for?

But then I need to arrange something really good, and I still don’t know how I’m gonna show her that I want her.
Ugh. You are absolutely adorable. What is it about INTJ girls?

Alright, I’ll bite. Here's my two cents. I’m going to assume your birthday party is smaller in scale. No? Idk. Get her isolated/alone with you after party slows down or whenever you would like to time this. Don't even need to say anything. Play that song “Take Me to Heaven” again. Somehow, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" comes to mind too but that's just me. Buuuut then again, holiday songs indubitably carry hints of cheesiness... or truckloads. Plus, this is your birthday party. :laughing:

I can just imagine you tacking on a blank expression with a single raised eyebrow for effect as you search her face for her reaction to the song.

????

Profit.

P.S. Is your birthday on Saturday? Mine's on Sunday!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And one other thing, when we were together with her bestie, she walked with me, while her bestie and one other friend walked in front of us.
And here’s the strange thing; she and her best friend went away from her other friends, and to me it looked like they were listening to sth (and this got me even more confused - because I think she showed her the song I posted). They were standing there for like ten minutes, and when they sat down, they were turning around to look at me - including her best friend (many times). And also the girl would look sometimes, but her friends looked awfully many times at me. I don’t know how to describe her face (it’s positive), and it was really funny since her friends turned around so many times.
They seem giddy and excited. Seem like supportive friends. Admirable. W-wait a minute! ....Could it be that they are FWB? H-h-how many other girls were there looking back at you again? *Suddenly has very specific imaginative thoughts of conjured possibilities*
Ohhhhhh....

Ahem!! *snaps back to reality* Anyway.

One thing I also noticed is that she suddenly started laughing (not like crazy ofc :D, more like a proud smile from what I could see) - the point here is, that she seemed suddenly/randomly happier than usual.
Let's call this the "crush effect." You might just have that effect on her.

And the same day, maybe 20 min before this; I noticed she looked at me from head to toe really carefully; and she did this twice. And her face looked like kinda fascinating while “examining” me if you understand. I don’t know what I just said but ?
She was practicing her new superpower: X-Ray Vision. Strip Vision. What If Vision. She was quite fascinated indeed. LOL.

Take me
Take me
C’mon and take me

I’ve got you on my mind
Everybody saying time
Wow... just... wow. This is genius of you. I really like the way you think! Likely not even intentional, jeez that's what makes it so impressive hahahaha. Still not direct communication, but clear/obvious enough in your intent to the point where it may as well be direct. I mean come on, she must know why you posted that song up. OHHHHHHH MY GOOOSH, it's like you two have figured out a way to play this game where you both know exactly what the other is thinking, without actually talking about it. It's like mental intellectual foreplay of sorts. So damn juicy. Great way to build sexual tension if I do say so myself.

Do you have any opinions on how I could show her that I like her?
I decided to post an Instagram story (a screenshot of a song that I really like - in order to make her know how I feel about her).
Like… you’ve already done it.
What you need my input for?

But then I need to arrange something really good, and I still don’t know how I’m gonna show her that I want her.
Ugh. You are absolutely adorable. What is it about INTJ girls?

Alright, I’ll bite. Here's my two cents. I’m going to assume your birthday party is smaller in scale. No? Idk. Get her isolated/alone with you after party slows down or whenever you would like to time this. Don't even need to say anything. Play that song “Take Me to Heaven” again. Somehow, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" comes to mind too but that's just me. Buuuut then again, holiday songs indubitably carry hints of cheesiness... or truckloads. Plus, this is your birthday party.

I can just imagine you tacking on a blank expression with a single raised eyebrow for effect as you search her face for her reaction to the song.

????

Profit.

P.S. Is your birthday on Saturday? Mine's on Sunday!
Hahaha ? Friends with benefits LOL ? I think they’re not, but anything is possible hahaha. Just joking. Well, there were 5 friends, but I also noticed she shrank a little on her seat every time they would turn around and look at me. But it was really funny.

I hope it was because of me, since it seemed very spontaneously and randomly when I was around her ?

I know right, I didn’t really have any intentions for posting it; it just felt the right thing to do - and when she was the first one to see it, I felt really proud and happy for posting it. We have fitness class today, so I’ll see her reaction when she sees me now; and plus, we will have groups of two today :p One thing I also forgot to mention is that the very first time at the gym, she mentioned something about gays (that her gym teacher told them a funny joke about gays (not lesbians)). I don’t know whether this has something to do with the case, but I just remembered :)))

It will either be in my house, or I will rent a club space. And after that we’ll get to my house ;) That’s how planned. Or simply just spn d the whole party in my house :D And then I’ll just take her to another room and play this song (or sth like that). I was thinking about giving her a note under the dinner where I tell h r that I wanna see her in private, without sounding cheesy lol.

My birthday is actually tomorrow, the 13th, but I will celebrate it on Saturday because then we can stay up later because we don’t have any school then :) So you have on the 17th? Sagittarius squad :D Btw, it’s really messed up to be both INTJ and a Sagittarius :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts