Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know not all enfjs are like this it is probably him personaly,but he was dry......i mean emtionless and so strange..his his fe was extremly superficial i mean you would think his acting...he doesnt speak much his name is bradley btw...anyways he doesnt much,and when he does speak its like his just acting to please and comune with what the other person is saying lol..
,,like hed sit there emotional on the chair and when someone speaks to him he would just say and act according to what that person whats to hear,then go back his dry emotionless state,...i mean when speaks its like someone payed a lously amateur actor to be the niceest person to to some guy for the day thats how fake it looks,..lol

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
ok i know not all enfjs are like this it is probably him personaly,but he was dry......i mean emtionless and so strange..his his fe was extremly superficial i mean you would think his acting...he doesnt speak much his name is bradley btw...anyways he doesnt much,and when he does speak its like his just acting to please and comune with what the other person is saying lol..
,,like hed sit there emotional on the chair and when someone speaks to him he would just say and act according to what that person whats to hear,then go back his dry emotionless state,...i mean when speaks its like someone payed a lously amateur actor to be the niceest person to to some guy for the day thats how fake it looks,..lol
The point of this thread? To bash another person?

Reactions: naren
1 - 2 of 2 Posts