Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay then, so today I came up with this amazing prank, involving all of the lockers at my school. And now I'm scared I'm going to get caught, and expelled!:nightmare:
WHAT SHOULD I DO?:eek:

The prank was that I set all of the locks on the schools lockers to "0".

I know, it's despicable! But I couldn't help myself

·
Registered
INTP
4,473 Posts
Do you mean you changed all of the dials so they point to 0, but people can still use their usual combination to open the lock? That is, you didn't reset the combinations?

If so, it seems pretty harmless. If no one knows you did it, you don't need to do anything.

·
Yaybe
4,211 Posts
Now if you really want to play a prank, get a job as a weatherman and tell the country there'll be a huge snowstorm and everybody will cancel work.

There are no downsides:
-weather is unpredictable so proving you lied will be tough, also weathermen lie all the time.
-get a day off

Reactions: Lady D

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: DarkBarlow

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: DarkBarlow

·
Banned
5,683 Posts
I couldn't get anyone to go along with my senior pranks. They were to "sadistic" or "cruel". Pathetic. Remove all of the trees from the courtyard and replace them with stripper poles. Give pink slips to all of the staff members. Some others too.

You'll be fine. The cameras usually don't work at the schools anyways.
Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

·
Banned
5,683 Posts
My dad cemented a toilet in the courtyard of his school. Also he attached a cadaver hand to a light switch or pull chain at college. He was kicked out.

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Okay then, so today I came up with this amazing prank, involving all of the lockers at my school. And now I'm scared I'm going to get caught, and expelled!:nightmare:

Since you set all the lockers to zero, you can tell them that nothing happened.

If I were you, though, I would change my name to Evian Marshall and move to Wisconsin under the witness protection program. You may have to dime out the geek in third period geography for stealing and eating the chalk. He could go away for ten weeks of hard detention.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I think it will only set you back a few years (at most) in life as long as it's not in your permanent record. In the US, this depends on your age.

·
Registered
636 Posts
For senior prank i wanted to turn the school pool into jello. Yah thatd be waay to much work and effort for something that might not even work. Possibly dangerous? So instead one of the golf carts was placed on the roof of one of the buildings. I didnt do that one but ive been wondering how they managed to do that without getting caught...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
For senior prank i wanted to turn the school pool into jello. Yah thatd be waay to much work and effort for something that might not even work. Possibly dangerous? So instead one of the golf carts was placed on the roof of one of the buildings. I didnt do that one but ive been wondering how they managed to do that without getting caught...
My high school friend and I were poking around the golf course next to our high school one night. We came upon a cart on behind an unsecured gate that was in need of a bolt in the steering linkage. I found a sturdy tree branch and wedged it in. Then drove it and left it at the front entrance of the high school, and took the branch out. It stayed there for two days until the golf course brought a truck with a winch to haul it away. I seriously considered re-branching the linkage and driving it back to the golf course. But I figured I would probably be caught, so I left it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

If you really wanted to prank your teachers and classmates you can actually grow up to be funny. Nobody would see it coming
:nightmare:

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you really wanted to prank your teachers and classmates you can actually grow up to be funny. Nobody would see it coming
:nightmare:
Um, except me my unfunny friend. Except me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts