Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both my childhood and myself at my best right now will be tested. If I can't remember my childhood, I will only write the other one.

Fe Extraverted Feeling

I may like to influence people and I may also express my emotions openly, especially the positive ones. I don't feel as good when I abuse people and they get offended. I can also perceive the general emotional atmosphere but not always. I am generally receptive to others' opinions and decisions. My flaw is that I may rely on other people's opinions about my self-worth too much.

Fi Introverted Feeling
It's good to be morally right. I would hate to tell a lie, instead telling the truth and staying authentic. I may sometimes contain some of my emotions, especially the negative ones. I may take criticism or some jokes too personally and get offended my them. In my childhood, I didn't especially take care of my values but I liked to do what I want. Also, I may have been emotionally expressive in my childhood as well.

Ne Extraverted Intuiting
In my childhood, I thought ideas and creativity were a weakness of mine. I didn't really have confidence in building an invention in the future. But now, with MBTI, I immediately saw it as one of my major strengths. I guess it's more of a discovery rather than development, or both. I guess the reason was when I was limited to certain types of ideas, I wasn't able to create many. But when the limits were over, I could create many more like who I am right now. I was very curious about all topics when I was younger as well and I am still like that. And maybe I liked to experiment as well, especially with my puzzles (like taking them apart and putting various substances, drop testing) or my computer (loading virtual machines and testing stuff). Now, I can easily find connections between things and create many ideas. When I get something new, like a new phone, I sometimes think about all the things that I could do, especially after I discover the product. I may also be hard to type (MBTI) or make a decision because I see many possibilities and options.

Ni Introverted Intuiting
I may sometimes get hunches but they aren't that common. I'm not very in touch with my unconscious, prefering to create ideas and patterns by connecting things together from both the external and internal world. I sometimes focus on a few ideas and explore/execute them.

Se Extraverted Sensing
I didn't really like team sports in my childhood. I liked some stimulation but not to the level of extreme thrills. Now, I like to appreciate and sometimes make art. When I wanted to, I liked to point out some "funny" sensory details but I sometimes saw the possibilities in them or associate them with something else.

Si Introverted Sensing
Back in my childhood, I didn't really produce something original though I sometimes produced them mostly in those simulator apps. When I was making origami, I used to follow the steps. Now I resist guidelines, instead focusing on doing something original at all costs. I was also fairly obedient though I sometimes broke the unwritten rules somewhat unconsciously. I also used to associate scents with something/someone else. I had my favourite programs but they changed through time. Also, there was a time when I liked to order the same thing every time but I didn't get bothered by changing places. But I was bothered by getting a different product. Now, it doesn't happen AT ALL. How? I kind of disliked strict routines that were limiting, prefering instead to do what I want whenever I want. When I was studying for my exams, my study pattern was unpredictable. I was good with details and memorizing the things I value. It still happens but when I have to focus on mundane ones, I lose attention. I also like to recall pleasant memories and consider/alter/connect them into other things and make them different.

Te Extraverted Thinking
I think efficiency is important and I like to use statistics and even more now. I also trust the scientific method but in some occasions, I may ignore science and become fearful about some things. I like to use objective ratings to make considerations and judgments. Scientific data can make me feel good, especially about the things that I value.

Ti Introverted Thinking
I like to understand how things work and use logic. But I don't feel like I have a set logical framework to get to conclusions though I may use a lot of conditional realtionships. My frameworks tend to be flexible and if a new information contradicts or is inconsistent, I still tend to consider the new info as well and compare their scientific reliabilities to find the more true or reliable one.

Inferior Fe
I may be somewhat socially insecure but not awkward. I may sometimes break some social norms but I respect the required ones like the ones related to COVID-19 (wear masks). I usually consider the scientific research as well. Under stress, I may sometimes try to find some minor truths (usually bringing either my internal logic or external facts) or feel worthless (like when I get a bad grade).

Inferior Fi
When I get offended, I may view myself in a negative light for a while. I may be hypersensitive to criticism.

Inferior Ne
I didn't catastrophize until I saw some bad news for fun. Then, I thought "Just because it happened to someone else, it may happen to me as well and I may happen to be 'that unlucky guy'." I used to obsessively check the chargers (are they original or counterfelt) or vehicles (What if I go to the wrong place/the vehicle catches fire) because of that. It used to not happen as much in my earlier childhood though. I'm working on it. I also used to reject some experiences because "that seems boring and mundane", stay home and do my stuff more freely. (It no longer happens AT ALL!) I also used to take things too literally earlier in life and even my mom was surprised by that. I could infer pictures in my childhood but I did them differently, giving the wrong answer in an exam. (In my childhood) Now, I can see the big picture much easier.

Inferior Ni
I like some future planning unless I need to make strict decisions or make decisions too fast. I may like to adapt to the outer world.

Inferior Se
I didn't really like too much stimulation (Now I can tolerate it much, MUCH better) but I also don't become hyperactive under stress. I may sometimes think that everyone is noticing something negative about me though.

Inferior Si
I can become a hypochondriac at some times. I used to avoid cigarette smoke at all costs because when I always inhale it, I think that I'm damaging myself for no reason and I sometimes recall details about the harm of smoking. Also, there was a period that I avoided smoke so much that it interfered with my daily life. I am also very height insecure and it sometimes feels like I may get heart disease just because I'm shorter and I overly believed a source. Also, when I'm under stress, I may feel very unmotivated and unable to find pleasure. It feels like I don't deserve the pleasure at all and it only makes it worse. I may overly focus on a particular problem under stress and projecting it into a mental illness. A less severe version of this (only the unmotivated part) also happens when I miss a good possibility. It happens more now than in my childhood but sometimes, in my childhood, I avoided going out because I was always getting an upset stomach in a car. I also hate being remembered a bad experience.

Inferior Te
When I get into a conflict, I may sometimes feel like "I wish I was SUPER METICULOUS!" because most of my conflicts happen because I don't pay enough attention.

Inferior Ti
I may sometimes become self-critical and judge myself harshly.

Loops coming soon if only dom/inf functions fail.

·
Registered
8w9
6 Posts
Hello there, I voted for ISFJ though it might be wrong and I have two questions to tell you my final decision:
Pick one:
1- I know the outcome of my words and actions on other people and I might act based on what reaction I want to get from people, but is it also the right and logical thing to do?
2- I will pick what is the most logical action to do based on the current system or framework to act but sometimes people might react badly to it, it's mostly because they don't want to accept what is right and they think that their own needs is always what is right, but am I right all the time?
3- I know what is right because it's the right thing to do and anyone who doesn't understand it is like all the people who don't care about morality and act based on their self interest, but is it always the right thing to do even if it's not efficient for the current situation only because they don't want it to be?
4- I know the tools to reach the goals efficiently but sometimes it creates the greatest paradoxes in the universe because people don't seem to understand me and the meaning of intention itself! What should I do then?

Pick one:
1- I have a no nonsense attitude, it's boring to hear people new ideas when it solves nothing at all, but I admit that it causes me not to learn efficiently sometimes.
2- Bring me the situation itself rather than teaching me about what might happen and giving no solution at all but I must sometimes think myself about what might happen because not every solution comes right at the moment.
3- The boring systems of the world is always getting on my nerves, You can never reach a true solution if your values are what the question isn't itself. Bring some new perspective and stop complaining, Though it might lead to some anarchy I guess.
4- Pretend that it's some years later, what will we achieve with our current actions? Stop acting like a fool and think a little about the outcome, I miss what is happening right now? It's a necessary sacrifice I guess.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First question
1: It fits me.
2: I value logic and truth but I get confused when I try to search for an existing "framework" in myself.
3: I sometimes get this.
4: And this.
Second question
1: Very low on me. Maybe in the worst case scenarios. Otherwise, new ideas are interesting.
2: I don't know.
3: It fits me.
4: It fits me.

Also, when I was very young (like 3-4 yrs old), I wasn't very mischievous but I was very curious about the world around me. My mom said that I would secretly open the cupboards, look at them and do things with them.

·
Registered
8w9
6 Posts
First question
1: It fits me.
2: I value logic and truth but I get confused when I try to search for an existing "framework" in myself.
3: I sometimes get this.
4: And this.
Second question
1: Very low on me. Maybe in the worst case scenarios. Otherwise, new ideas are interesting.
2: I don't know.
3: It fits me.
4: It fits me.

Also, when I was very young (like 3-4 yrs old), I wasn't very mischievous but I was very curious about the world around me. My mom said that I would secretly open the cupboards, look at them and do things with them.
Ah okay then lets combine these results with your words above:
First question: As you said yourself it's a sign of high Fe usage combined with tertiary or inferior Ti
Second question: It's confusing because you chose both Ne and Ni and inferior Si and Se so these might be the final types that comes to mind:
ENFJ
INFJ
ENTP
INTP
My vote changes right now, based on your answers the most accurate type in my opinion would be ENFJ but INFJ and an ENTP acting a bit unhealthy might be right too.
Lets see this one for more info:
n my childhood, I thought ideas and creativity were a weakness of mine. I didn't really have confidence in building an invention in the future. But now, with MBTI, I immediately saw it as one of my major strengths. I guess it's more of a discovery rather than development, or both. I guess the reason was when I was limited to certain types of ideas, I wasn't able to create many. But when the limits were over, I could create many more like who I am right now. I was very curious about all topics when I was younger as well and I am still like that. And maybe I liked to experiment as well, especially with my puzzles (like taking them apart and putting various substances, drop testing) or my computer (loading virtual machines and testing stuff). Now, I can easily find connections between things and create many ideas. When I get something new, like a new phone, I sometimes think about all the things that I could do, especially after I discover the product. I may also be hard to type (MBTI) or make a decision because I see many possibilities and options.
It sure has Ne but usage of Ni in your describing is a little too high, Ni isn't just about ahaaa moments or hunches, Ni is getting connections and ideas based on a linear type of intuition.
My final guess would be the two sister types ENFJ and INFJ. It's a little hard to decide now because I don't know you enough to tell you use Fe or Ni more, or you are introverted or extroverted based on your functions however given your descriptions:
First comes the Fe, Second your auxiliary Ni which improved a lot during your life, third comes Se which shows itself as a concern about your every action and looks which is why it's called as a 10 years old child function and your inferior function would be Ti which I see shows itself as over analyzing every known framework of logic mostly when it comes down to your own person.

But why do I have these feelings that you might be an original ENTP who changed your personality on purpose? It might also explain why I saw ISFJ the polar type of ENTP at first. I just can't answer this one, you are the one to answer this. For now my vote changes and goes to ENFJ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts