Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title.

I have a resounding ability to post my thoughts in ad hoc while being wildly inappropriate for the medium or subject matter of forum posted. Public threads are not a forum for personal blog posts, seeing as how my own particular blog has seen disuse for a while yet, it's about time to get the ball rolling.

Work is fluctuating. Still finding myself dreading heading in to work as the hour draws near. The fluidity of interactions keeping in line with the aura of the place is still tricky to navigate but it is getting better. I'm curious in after 7 years or so of on again off again employment how I'm still not known on how to be taken or approached. Do I have a sign hidden on my body which alerts caution when near? Understandably and as I've been told before, I can be rough around the edges without realizing it; rude more or less, another strike for the antisocial probability or some other minor inconvenience in the psychical realm which puts a slight handicap in social day to day interactions.

The co-worker who I had mentioned in the INFP-sub forum has disengaged his aggression. Wonderful and all that in that I don't have to have another drag me down with animosity, but the strange phenomenon of being 'tailed' passively is also another issue. Strange as it may be, bordering on schizophrenia or some mild paranoia, but when smoking on my breaks, the same individuals always leave with me. Just an odd observation, and I've spoken to the individuals in the past. Terse, but likable fellows, with their synchronous habit of me leaving at the end of break making it feel that I'm being watched and observed, staked in seeing whats beneath the silent/stoic persona.

My ability to serve my function at work is on par with the rest; I am able to adapt quickly enough with whatever task I am put to, but my gods the social air! Pretty sure some of the women have been checking me out too. That I have at least acquired in my years of living. Frustrating tho nonetheless as, well, I have no game or means to flirt / strike up a relationship/conversation as my means of hunting if you will is enamoring the lady through social awkwardness. It works out however, being celibate has saved me a lot of headache and anxiety, both of which come in bucket loads as it is.

Honestly, tho my ramblings may be trite and laced with psychotic perceptions, since the ultimate gentelman fiasco that is Elliot Rogers, I've become self-conscious in how I put myself out there, especially in the midst of the PerC community. Tropes come and go, serial killers and mass murderers tend to stick it out longer than random pop. culture meme. As a fellow INFP member had mentioned, his characteristics and long winded monologue strike me as INFP typical behavior of an unhealthy INFP. Fuck that bag. I know I complain well enough about things outside of my influence, but I'll be damned of I'm pegged as some yet to bloom psycho mk ultra nut job. I mean, I am a nut, but not with an agenda of stealing lives or displacing others with my at points noxious opinions. Anyway, that dude man. His videos were unnerving to say the least. Something definitely got to him, there were points in several of his videos to where he faced a camera, grimacing, like someone was talking to him despite being alone, breaching the fourth wall in further inflaming the hell that he had found himself in. Crazy stuff. His video of driving around with the camera concentrated on him comes to mind especially.

Bah. Anyway, to break the stream of consciousness, I've got conjunctivitis (pink eye) and probably scabies. I can't help but laugh whenever I talk about this with my roommates. God, I'm going to be a crazy old man one day. What the hell am I doing anymore?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It ended up being a heat rash and an eye infection of whatever source.

Didn't realize how serious people take pink eye and scabies... :crazy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts