Personality Cafe banner

I said I wouldn't...

361 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bowie9 
#1 · (Edited)
I know I said I wouldn't do the damn test again but I've been looking at a few of the other personality tests online, and taken a few.

When taking the 'official' test, I've always come back as ISFP, other than a couple of times where I came out as ISTJ but I think I was being a bit too serious with the answers. I don't get on with questions that pose confusing terms rather than just saying what they're trying to say, it confuses me and I end up thinking about it too much and saying the opposite of what I think because I don't fully understand the questions.

SO, basically, I've taken a few of these other tests online, and these tests have said I'm an INFP, as opposed to ISFP. This is EVERY.SINGLE other test I've taken. I've answered 100% honestly because the questions on these tests are so much simpler and easy for me to understand.

I was just wondering if these tests could be right, and that I just really don't understand the other questions, or if the tests are redundant in comparison.

I was also wondering if someone could maybe dumb the 'official' test down for me? Because I really don't understand them! Please help me, I know I said I wouldn't do the test again and technically I haven't but surely the four other tests can't be wrong? And if they're easier to understand...

ALSO my boyfriend (yes him again) says I can't be an INFP because he's an INFP and he cares massively about people and sticks to his principles and blah whatever, but I think he's taking it a bit TOO critically but I don't know? HELP PLEASE!?. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

*SIDENOTE I ONLY HAVE A SLIGHT PREFERENCE OF SENSING OVER INTUITION IN THE OFFICIAL TEST

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.