Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will always believe in my dreams. It's just that now I'm really running out of time. This whole summer was just being knocked down, and getting back up. Over and over. But this time I felt so close, and in the end I still could do nothing. Six months of this, I don't know how much longer I can go for! I really kind of feel like a failure. I know I should stop talking like that.

Give me a miracle or something. I love you guys

·
Registered
4,347 Posts

You can do it buddy, hang in there! Lean on us if you ever need to, feel free to share any thoughts :D.

This song always gets me rolling. I don't know if you want to be an astronaut, but take it in any way you wish :D

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
for some reason this song always cheers me up when i feel like a failure...

plus the movie ain't so bad either, if you haven't seen it go rent it right now and watch :cool:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

Reactions: refugee and Lad

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, thanks everyone! Sorry I complain so much. Miraculously I did feel better right after I saw some responses. I still have so much to do though... I really appreciate the vids and kind words

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well it's a good thing we don't really measure time in units like months... We're never really out of time until we plan on dropping dead from frustration.

Don't give up yet! Keep on truckin'. It'll happen for you. Appreciate the journey to your dream! Then no one, except narrow-minded pigs and beetles, can ever say you failed. :proud:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I will always believe in my dreams. It's just that now I'm really running out of time. This whole summer was just being knocked down, and getting back up. Over and over. But this time I felt so close, and in the end I still could do nothing. Six months of this, I don't know how much longer I can go for! I really kind of feel like a failure. I know I should stop talking like that.

Give me a miracle or something. I love you guys
I don't know what to say other than I really do relate. This summer I had so many chances and I missed so many opportunities, and I kept beating myself up over it all. I hope this helps... in whatever way it could. >_>

·
Registered
227 Posts
My advice? Do some soul searching. It always yeilds positive results in these sorts of situations. Feel better!

477 Posts
Why exactly do you feel like a failure? What are these "dreams" you're talking about? It would help to know.

Also, it's important to realize that the vast majority of people never realize their dreams. If you consider yourself a failure because you don't achieve them, you will never be happy in life. You'll become depressed, lonely, and obsessed with what you'll never have. Like me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts