Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on me thinking that my ex (whom I've known since year 2007) is most likely an ISTJ and from reading online forums, I feel somewhat gleeful (I know I sound so corny but bear with me)

Based on my observations and experiences, many ISTJ's are rational, practical and can be very critical at times but when they criticize they are not quick to pass judgment on the weaknesses in others like some INTJ's (Sorry I am not saying all INTJ's are like that.. There are of course some INTJ's I really look up to)

ISTJ's are not as crazy as INFP's (me being INFP..hahaha I'm not saying that being crazy is a bad thing..I'm saying this playfully, I'm already crazy I don't need too many crazy people in my life :crazy::laughing: LOL. But of course use INFP's can also be smart, creative and idealistic) However ISTJ's are good in tolerating the craziness of INFP's as long as the INFP's show some consistency.

ISTJ's are also very funny. My ex had made me laugh a lot of times even when he wasn't trying to be funny; just by his silly behavior. Like when he got angry he would ignore me for a period of time or say something brutally sarcastic. But after the storm passes, he would be all cheery around me again.

ISTJ's are often seen as private, reserved but their warmth is contagious and can be felt easily!

Haha maybe I need more ISTJ's in my life. I think although sometimes an ISTJ can drive me crazy, I feel that ISTJ's are balanced individuals who can keep me grounded while understand me at the same time.

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Based on me thinking that my ex (whom I've known since year 2007) is most likely an ISTJ and from reading online forums, I feel somewhat gleeful (I know I sound so corny but bear with me)

Based on my observations and experiences, many ISTJ's are rational, practical and can be very critical at times but when they criticize they are not quick to pass judgment on the weaknesses in others like some INTJ's (Sorry I am not saying all INTJ's are like that.. There are of course some INTJ's I really look up to)

ISTJ's are not as crazy as INFP's (me being INFP..hahaha I'm not saying that being crazy is a bad thing..I'm saying this playfully, I'm already crazy I don't need too many crazy people in my life :crazy::laughing: LOL. But of course use INFP's can also be smart, creative and idealistic) However ISTJ's are good in tolerating the craziness of INFP's as long as the INFP's show some consistency.

ISTJ's are also very funny. My ex had made me laugh a lot of times even when he wasn't trying to be funny; just by his silly behavior. Like when he got angry he would ignore me for a period of time or say something brutally sarcastic. But after the storm passes, he would be all cheery around me again.

ISTJ's are often seen as private, reserved but their warmth is contagious and can be felt easily!

Haha maybe I need more ISTJ's in my life. I think although sometimes an ISTJ can drive me crazy, I feel that ISTJ's are balanced individuals who can keep me grounded while understand me at the same time.

Ummm...I don't think so. ISTJs are just as balanced or unbalanced as other types. We can be fun and we can be a real pain.

I suspect the reality of your situation is that you are still quite enamored with your ex, which appears to be an ISTJ. IOW, you're in love with him, not with ISTJs.:wink:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes maybe that clouded my judgment -_- Lol. But still, I found a lot of things that the ISTJ's say funny and interesting :crazy:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry it's 2 am plus in the morning and I am in one of my occasionally 'crazy' moods :laughing:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
I'm sorry it's 2 am plus in the morning and I am in one of my occasionally 'crazy' moods :laughing:
2 a.m.? Where are you at--Singapore?

Anywho, go get some sleep!
:laughing:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry..It's just reading through so many ISTJ posts make me feel like I'm getting to know him all over again..LOL.. It's like I'm having so many ,''aha! that's so him!'' moments. :crazy:

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
As fond as I am for attractive asians, I'm going to call this love affair with ISTJ's to be more infatuation than material.

I don't know where she gets this warmth, and lack of judgement from on my part. I thought it was clear that I was cold and judgemental :crying: NO ONE GETS ME!!!!! lol jk

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
As fond as I am for attractive asians, I'm going to call this love affair with ISTJ's to be more infatuation than material.

I don't know where she gets this warmth, and lack of judgement from on my part. I thought it was clear that I was cold and judgemental :crying: NO ONE GETS ME!!!!! lol jk
It's cuz you're so warm and fuzzy to everyone! Ya big ol' teddy bear.:tongue: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me? Attractive asian? Or you meant someone else?

Damn maybe I'm projecting because my ex is most likely ISTJ *slaps my INFP self*

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
haha- well, there you go everyone!! ISTJs CAN flirt after all!! :p
Hnpf. Not this one. :bored:
Seriously. I never have, don't know how, and therefore wouldn't be inclined for those two reasons. :dry:

·
Banned
932 Posts
Seriously. I never have, don't know how, and therefore wouldn't be inclined for those two reasons. :dry:

sure you do- all you gotta do is throw in a wink every once in a while. and maybe a smile too. :wink:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Story of my life. :frustrating:

Reactions: Wake

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Story of my life. :frustrating:
Amazing 2 female ISTJ's feel the same thing about the subject as myself. On the other hand relationships are expensive in the way of both time and money. Perhaps its best to just do without until your at a point in your life where you feel your stable.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Terrible at flirting, sure.
But totally romantic and cuddly once established.

Don't deny it! :wink:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
It could be worse, girls. You could be the ISTJ guy racking your brain for something suave, sophisticated, and debonair to say to the fair lady. Of course that "something" usually comes to you as you are leaving, shame faced and crest fallen in the car, after totally embarrassing yourself in front of said fair lady. Much too late to stop the self-flagellation, which commences after each instant replay of the incident, in larger than life, three dimensional and living color.:crazy::frustrating:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts