- How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
- Is there a medical diagnosis that impact your mental/comportamental stability somehow?
- Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
- What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
- What is your relation with movement and your surroundings? For instance do you prefer a sport or outdoors event? If an outdoors event what is it? And why? If not what type of activities do you tend to engage i?
- How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
- Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
- Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
- Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
- What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
- How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
- Do you need logical consistency in your life?
- How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
- Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
- What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
- What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
- How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
- What's important to you and why?
- What are your aspirations?
- What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
- What do the "highs" in your life look like?
- What do the "lows" in your life look like?
- How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
- Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
- How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
- How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
- Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
- Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why would you?
- What is the ideal life, in your opinion?