Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
25, female. I had some problems in these past years but now I'm doing rather well, though it's not always easy and I get very down some days. Normally I'm a simple rather chill person who likes to be in a good mood and relax on my PC. I live with my family and I love them a lot, but I look forward to move out and live on my own. I like a lot of things and have been through a lot of phases, and I have lost myself in the process...but I'm trying my best to find my true self!
  • Is there a medical diagnosis that impact your mental/comportamental stability somehow?
Depression and anxiety.
  • Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
I had a good upbringing, I went to Church when I was little but now I'm not religious, and my family doesn't have any problem with it. I had a wonderful education thanks to my patient kind parents, though I wasn't an easy child.
  • What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I don't have a job right now, sadly.
  • If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
I would feel very refreshed, I'm around my family all the day but I really want to be more on my own, indipendent from them.
  • What is your relation with movement and your surroundings? For instance do you prefer a sport or outdoors event? If an outdoors event what is it? And why? If not what type of activities do you tend to engage i?
I prefer to stay inside and relax, doing simple things like being at my PC and read or listening to music, or doing some research (about MBTI for example), but I also like to walk outside and I wish I could have more nature around me. I've thought about doing some sport but it's not a priority right now.
  • How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
I come up with different ideas but not so much that I can't do everything. I'm curious about how I can solve the problems and all the choices I can make, so I'm rather indecisive because I see multiple possibilities. I want to find the best one and find the ideal outcome. My ideas are more conceptual, they can be about stories I come up with or new things I could do to improve my situation and knowledge about stuff.
  • Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I wouldn't enjoy it, I want to do the things I want on my own.
  • Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
I'm very very clumsy and akward, I constantly bump into things and I'm not very aware at things around me. I enjoy drawing when I'm in the right place of mind.
  • Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
I'm an artistic person, I wish I could draw well - I'm decent at it - and find something special to express and show to the world - I'm not super creative, I have an hard time coming up with ideas. I enjoy art, I love music, movies, painting, and different media.
  • What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
I look forward for the future, I hope I can find happiness in a few years and feel better after a difficult past, which I try my best to ignore and forget. The present is one step to get there, I try to make the most of it and have some peace within myself right now, though it's not easy.
  • How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
I always try to help, I guess because it's the good and right thing to do for people.
  • Do you need logical consistency in your life?
I don't think it's too important , but I like to have things clear for me and have everything work well together. I don't like chaos.
  • How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
They're important to complete projects and accomplish stuff, although I'm pretty bad at both.
  • Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
I don't control people, I think.
  • What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
My favorite hobby is listening music. I like to unwind from stress watching videos on YT, or playing videogames, watching movies, tv series and reading books when my concentration is good. I love to involve myself with things I really enjoy, or else I lose interest very easily.
  • What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
I enjoy classes where I can learn on topics I'm interested in and do a lot of research, writing essays in a creative way. I'm good with memory and visual learning. I mostly struggle with classes like math and logical procedures.
  • How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
I'm good at strategizing but I can't follow through very well, only when I'm in very good mental and physical health, or else I just go with the flow but feeling bad about it.
  • What's important to you and why?
The most important thing for me is to know what is my destiny, why I'm on this world, to know what my purpose. I'm scared of living an empty life.
  • What are your aspirations?
I aspire to find my role in the world, my place, my purpose, to be indipendent and accomplished to be proud of myself, and in peace.
  • What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
I'm scared of being stuck in my life, without any change or progress, of not finding my self and my place in the world. It makes me uncomfortable having people criticize me or being angry at me, conflict, not having time for myself, not having everything clear and planned for my future and being full of doubt about it.
  • What do the "highs" in your life look like?
I'm productive, focused, full of willforce, positivity, more relaxed and funny with people around me.
  • What do the "lows" in your life look like?
I become very depressed, sad, frustrated, withdrawing from everyone, cutting myself out from the world, but also very anxious, aggressive and angry.
  • How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
I daydream sometimes but I prefer to be entartained by music, videos, something to focus on in the real life. I get lost in my head when I'm triggered by something, creating ideas or getting back to old ones.
  • Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
I'd rather draw a blank but possibly I would overthink about why I'm there, where is my family, then maybe I will think about my past, all my decisions, and my future.
  • How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
I take some time although I want to make a decision as fast as I can - I'm very impatient - and I change it very fast and very often, almost always.
  • How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
It doesn't take me long, I feel my emotions a lot when I'm in a particular place of mind, especially when I'm under stress, I feel overwhelmed and affected by them so they play an important role in my life.
  • Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
Yes, very often, to keep up the peace for everyone. I don't want to cause conflict, but I wish I could discuss some problems more openly.
  • Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why would you?
I don't break rules. Authority should be challenged when they're at fault and are not thinking about the well being of everyone.
  • What is the ideal life, in your opinion?
An happy one where I can be on my own in my little world.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts