Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What age range are you in?

20 =)

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?

Aspergers and ADD

Main Questions

What do you think your life is about?

I don't believe in that, I believe in the evolution theory, we just evolved from the apes and live on the earth because of the big bang, get my point? My life isen't about anything I'm here because of the evolution

What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

To have something fun to do at same time making money to pay the taxes and not live on the street, live a normal life and having fun, then I'm happy.

What were you like as a kid?

From when I was 6 and up to like 8 I was being bullied very shy, skinny and stuff until I moved down a class then I become Popular, still very shy, but always wanted to be the worst when we destroyed stuff, like throwing rocks at windows and stuff.I remember I got described by my classmates being laidback and shy when we were inside and when we were outside I was pretty wild. I enjoyed fotball and fighting very much, not so much reading.

Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

Not at all,normal,caring mom and dad, I can get very angry at times but that's on me.

What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

Doing things I must, I don't enjoy that very much. Aslong as I'm having fun it's no problems. I care what people think of me, and ain't afriad to take a conflict but I'm very anxious to say something that comes off cheesy.

Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

No I don't believe it so

How do you see yourself and how do you want others to see you?

I think that's up to others to decide, I would say something cheesy like I'm the best person to ever walk the earth.

I very much dislike abstract questions

What do you dislike the most in other people?

unwillingness to talk about problems they have with me

Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).

Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.

Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you

Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.

Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

Mostly like past, things I did in the past, it comes to me when I have nothing else to do or I'm bored.

What makes you feel your best

When I'm in the MMA gym with nice people there

What makes you feel your worst?

being ignored, I hate that

Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:

a.) anger

when I'm out being social or home with my friends or in school this never happens. When I'm home playing videogames like 97 % of my time my misophonia which is like a disorder in which negative emotions (anger, flight, hatred, disgust) are triggered by specific sounds. The sounds can be loud or soft. (wikipedia)

Misophonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b.) shame

Mostly things I say, but not in the moment mostly weeks after

c.) anxiety

social environments where I'm being ignored mostly I just look down or if i have my phone play with it

Describe how you respond to the following:

a.) stress

Mostly smoking, hood on, walk faster, look around me very much very fast for some reason

b.) negative unexpected change

Meltdown crying.

c.) conflict

taking it, a discussion if it gets physical I won't back down.

a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?

If I don't know the people in the group I'm in no group, and if I am I'm the staring guy in the corner.

If it's my best friend, i'm the alpha, want everyone to take part. I tend to focus on that one person that is outside, it's always one, so much that I always seem to forget about that one other person if we're like three so that the other person feels outside he tells me later. I'm very bad at focusing on different stuff, one thing at a time.

b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?

Give it to a trust worthy person instead. If there is no such I try to make the best out of it and like just let everyone be and talk about the task if the question is about work otherwise just talk about everyday stuff and just figure out fun stuff we can all do together.

c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

I handle it very poorly, I tend to avoid it as much as possible and just don't let them, I run from there, no one can force me upon a thing I feel trapped against a corner and that kind of mental wall comes up.

What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

Why they do and say things semi-subconsciously in my mind.

Comment on your relationship with trust.

I'm stupid, if someone like says something nice to me I trust him and forget about everything and just walks on the mine again and again

Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

I'm an agnostic person, don't know if there is a god or not, my parents are muslims.

I'm an Individualist, the goal for authority should be to make people taking part in society and to further his or her own interests, Everybody should have the economic funds to do so, the same pre-conditions, the best way to do that is communism, Soviet was state capitalism for those who doesen't know. I don't wanna go too deep with it. But read, I woulden't call myself a communist, but a Individualist.

Extra Questions

Which of the following temptations do you find yourself acting upon the most? (And briefly state why)

- To constantly push yourself to be “the best”
- To be without needs, well-intentioned
- To replace direct experience with concepts
- To have an extreme sense of personal moral obligation
- To think that fulfillment is somewhere else
- To cyclically become indecisive and seek others for reassurance

I'm a very ambivalent person and doesen't enjoy making decisions and like to hear what others think

- To overuse imagination in searching for yourself
- To avoid conflicts and asserting yourself
- To consider yourself entirely self-sufficient

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.