Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would be turned on by a scenario where I take you to a beautiful room, with beautiful paintings all in it. Also, with wonderful music playing that is very erotic and sensual. Along with wonderful smelling incense burning. Oh and while all this is going on we have a lot of foreplay to play to your sense of touch as well. Finally, we will lick eatable body paints off of each other to play to each others sense of taste. It was just a thought. I just thought that this would turn most ISFP's on, due to their deep connection with the 5 senses.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'd rather look at a beautiful guy than a painting, tbh!
Totally agree!

Yeah, I'm not much into looking at paintings. . . I think a secluded beach, or a room overlooking the ocean, or anywhere beautiful, would appeal more to me. And if there's waves crashing, then no need for music.

And I'm a sucker for massages! Can never go wrong with that.

I think it just depends on what the particular ISFP likes. You're on the right track, though!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
To seduce me, you need a beautiful girl (google ko0te), a motorcycle, and a spectacular view from an appalachian mountain top with foo fighters (or keith urban) playing in the background.

...She was holding on to me in all the right places when we were on the bike, and we just couldn't take it anymore and moved to the blanket I had tucked away in the saddle bag :wink:

sorry, I'm bored and alone lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
. . . I think a secluded beach, or a room overlooking the ocean, or anywhere beautiful, would appeal more to me. And if there's waves crashing, then no need for music.
I agree, a secluded beach would be much more appealing. I've actually kind of imagined that before. That or a deserted island.:tongue:

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Totally agree!

Yeah, I'm not much into looking at paintings. . . I think a secluded beach, or a room overlooking the ocean, or anywhere beautiful, would appeal more to me. And if there's waves crashing, then no need for music.

And I'm a sucker for massages! Can never go wrong with that.

I think it just depends on what the particular ISFP likes. You're on the right track, though!
Hmm, so I am the right track thinking that pleasant surroundings that stimulate the senses capture the heart of an ISFP? Interesting......

·
Registered
959 Posts
I agree with the others, just give me a cute girl and let us spend time alone together somewhere. That's good enough :wink:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nice ideas Nate!

I'm really picky about which paintings I like. Like others have said, I rather be in a nature setting. Or in a house/building surrounded by beautiful scenery.

A good scene for seduction could take place in a house like this.

With a fire burning and different sized rose vanilla candles flickering. A large super soft white flokati rug near the fire. Bananas and chocolate placed in glass bowls in various locations.......

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice ideas Nate!

I'm really picky about which paintings I like. Like others have said, I rather be in a nature setting. Or in a house/building surrounded by beautiful scenery.

With a fire burning and different sized rose vanilla candles flickering. A large super soft white flokati rug near the fire. Bananas and chocolate placed in glass bowls in various locations.......
Nice, this is giving me a lot of great ideas.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice ideas Nate!

Okay, I'm jumping out of the INFP forum hope you all don't mind but I must say this would go far with me. But you'd have to add in some whispered endearments and some meaningful eye contact and I'd be melting!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
How many of you would be turned on by a scenario where I take you to a beautiful room, with beautiful paintings all in it. Also, with wonderful music playing that is very erotic and sensual. Along with wonderful smelling incense burning. Oh and while all this is going on we have a lot of foreplay to play to your sense of touch as well. Finally, we will lick eatable body paints off of each other to play to each others sense of taste. It was just a thought. I just thought that this would turn most ISFP's on, due to their deep connection with the 5 senses.
LOLLLL Most of it sounds wonderful :D
However, the whole thing sounds a bit superficial and artificial to me, but you are almost there.

I love art, so yay, but you will need to know my favorite artists/ paintings.
Rather than incense burning, I would love the smell of my favorite food, heating. I never found any incense appealing.
Put my favorite food there!
No don't do the body paints licking thing. o.0 ugh, that's too much, to be honest. I don't care what do you think of me, just no.

Like what others say, I would also like a nature setting, or if the room is surrounded by nature. I love what @Mina describes and the picture in her post.

I like both ideas though.

·
Banned
6,606 Posts
I'd take a living room chair or a dilapidated old barn or a junkyard or a night on the damp foggy forest floor over a cozy room with paintings and body paints and music anyday. Sex wherever I happen to be beats finding a perfect place. Music and paintings would make me feel invaded. Those outside faces and places and objects and voices. Way to ruin the mood.
The idea of music to sex doesn't appeal to me, unless the music was already playing somewhere. But turning it on? Strange. Sex is best spontaneous. Place as is. Planning it makes it boring, maybe even stereotyped. But being opportunistic? Now that's hot.

Keep in mind I'm a virgin, LOL. But I know what I would like. I'd rather make love while we are painting a room together than actually paint each other. Know what I'm saying? Go organic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts