Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I facebooked him. I don't have an actual facebook I just have a Jesus one that I use to stalk people and such.... you know how it is.
He's talks to me sometimes after class, the first time it was due to my solar powered backpack. And then he offered to help me with math because "sometimes it seems like I'm struggling."
He always stares at me, seems like hes going to come up and talk to me which causes me to panic because I have a hard time socializing with guys outside work. One time I was erasing something and he was staring at my arm, smiling. 0.0 (Intuitive?)
What is this guy? Other than a perv obviously, and for some reason attracted to quiet weird lil me.
What I know about him is he is very ambitious, probably equally as ambitious as myself in terms of future occupation and wanting to acquire power and wealth. We both want to be business owners.

Here's some stuff hes posted on his wall hopefully they will provide clues to functions which I'm still learning about.

"No better feeling in the world then mowing the lawn on a awsome day!"
"Sitting on my bed looking out my window at this windy rainy day..
Playing my guitar and a lullaby I made up years ago : "
"Pondering where I should pursue my Master's degree... Any suggestions?..I'm thinking Rome or Venice" <Makes me think he might be extroverted or some type of 6w7.

and a picture.
I'm seriously hoping INTj, because I have 0 INTj friends and I want some and he's got this calm, cool, collected vibe to him, like even if he were stressed you would absolutely never know. Perhaps ENTp? And he dresses incredible well for a guy, and even called me on my
"New York" style clothing which is what I go for! if I didn't know any better I'd think he was gay!!!

Anyway his main fb pic.
[IMG=http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6264/70764734595149355899754.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Haha, saw this at random browsing. So, what do I think exactly?

I think I need more information to try to type him accurately and I'm not sure if I'm even that good at typing. I think the I and E can be the easier to type, I trust from your info. that he's an E. I would offer to be as objective as possible and try not to hope he's something haha, cuz' than you'll try to make yourself think he is that, even though he might not be.

My thoughts:

"No better feeling in the world then mowing the lawn on a awsome day!"
"Sitting on my bed looking out my window at this windy rainy day..
Playing my guitar and a lullaby I made up years ago : "

Everything he's saying here seems all S details. He mentions a 'time' 3x, twice saying 'day' and the other 'years ago'. Also, he seems S descriptive to me. He's also describing WHAT he's doing. Mowing the lawn. Sitting on his bed. Playing his guitar. All outward physical activeness. N's can do this too, but when N friends describe their day to me, it's more like......impressions and feelings and breaking down how something made them feel and how it correlated with something else.....how it all connects with something else, big picture, and hunches,(is that Ne or Ni, i'm still kind of confused on N. I'm pretty much 100% S btw.) Whereas if I'm asked from them about the day, I'll give details of things, but i throw in alot more S detail like explaining where I was at when something happened, what they were wearing, what time it was exactly, i'll describe the scene in detail sometimes to set up my point, i mention more details about the person and surroundings than they would. My N friends don't really mix in alot of Sensory detail in a given conversation. That's just patterns i've noticed anyways. I don't know, maybe i don't know what the f*** i'm talking about.

*Btw, his fu-man-chu mustache is badass. You should date him just cuz' of that....jk......or am I?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Squarepusher! I like your perspective on N vs. S, it makes total sense so don't discount it. Fu-man-chu lol. I have no idea what that is but I'm gonna look it up and call him on it.

Ok heres some texts for more info.
He initiates most of the conversation and asks me stuff like "You're from New York right? You have New York swagger."
A couple of weeks ago he asked "when are you free" and I said I was free tomorrow and he said "No way.... what about sunday" No way?!? NO WAY!? Guess he must've been working but "No way." wow.... guys usually change their entire schedule to fit me in. This is a new experience.
We decided to meet at his place to study tomorrow after school, heres how he put it.
"What about my place. Its chill.
Heres what I was thinking. Ima put something on the grill and if u wanna go over the review thats chill. I blaze so its whatever."
He's going to be suprised when he finds out I'm a vegetarian. lol date him? So you think he likes me too.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Thanx for thinking my breakdown was alright.

Reads this:

"So you think he likes me too." Was that a question?

Anyways, if so, here was my reaction:

And......

Yeah, he likes you.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok ok he likes me I know that for sure now. Hey the guy likes fashion I like fashion I was skeptical if he was even straight.
Maybe ESTp then? @MyName what kind of details should I add to point out functions? I'm still learning about how to identify a function firing off.
Heres why I'm leaning towards ESTp
One) he drives a sports car
Two) he is good at boosting my ego.
He'll randomly be like, "you have nice hair" or comment on random feature such as clothing choice, or confidence. He tells me what people in class think about me, what he thinks about me.
When he talks about himself its like....
"Today I wore a yellow shirt some blue pants and blue shoes, because I wear what I want to wear. He says "You only live once." A lot. He speaks slowly and steady in a deep voice. Hes really logical as well. He wears a lot of eye catching clothing, button up shirts sometimes bright colors, his mom is in the fashion/business/marketing business so he knows his stuff.
He has some intuitive traits, too. I got this really great idea this morning to help me survive summer and we were at walgreens and I saw something similar except it was made out of plastic, mine is a metal-type version and told him about it and he looked at me like I said something dead serious. Then he was like do you get a lot of these kind of ideas?
me- yeah
him- do you write them down
me- yeah I have 3 notebooks all organized by websites/apps/engineering ideas
him- you're going to be a millionaire
me- I know, I hope.

Seriously you would ALL want one. I wanted to make it for myself because where I live is really hot in the summertime.

Anyways I'm running out of info but here's possibly some more clues to point out functions that could prove or disapprove.
He's a cook. He smokes weed and his mom knows he does it and he says she doesn't like it but he always smokes outside, he did it inside a couple of times but he felt bad about it. Hes 23.
He says that he's not a clean freak but his room and entire house is completely spotless. Like a hotel.
That should give some clues to some more functions I hope.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
We know he likes you. You're still wondering his type.

Question is: do you like him?

Despite whatever type he is, you guys have things in common, conversate regularly, might be physically attracted to each other?

I would say these factors are a good start for something more to develop.

·
Registered
Infj
1,018 Posts
the description you gave, he sounds like ESFP :) xD the moment I saw his picture i was like...oh ESFP, but I kept reading your description to make sure I got it right xD and I'm pretty sure he is. :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We know he likes you. You're still wondering his type.

Question is: do you like him?

Despite whatever type he is, you guys have things in common, conversate regularly, might be physically attracted to each other?

I would say these factors are a good start for something more to develop.
At this point... no. We do have a lot in common and hes fun and thats enough to give him a chance I suppose, but I just don't have those feelings just yet. Also my heels are digging into the ground because he's not a vegetarian and that makes me a little anxious. He also lives like a half hour away from me. I think he only likes me physically as well, and he could be a player. He just came up to me like a bunch of times about my back pack and wanted to help me out. So I know its physical. Not to mention I am a really quiet person.

the description you gave, he sounds like ESFP :) xD the moment I saw his picture i was like...oh ESFP, but I kept reading your description to make sure I got it right xD and I'm pretty sure he is. :)
I am thinking he could be ESFP too. Only thing is he's got his entire future mapped out down to what he wants to name his kids, to his business which hes about to graduate for. I was starting to think he could be ESTj after talking to him some more.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
At this point... no. We do have a lot in common and hes fun and thats enough to give him a chance I suppose, but I just don't have those feelings just yet. Also my heels are digging into the ground because he's not a vegetarian and that makes me a little anxious. He also lives like a half hour away from me. I think he only likes me physically as well, and he could be a player. He just came up to me like a bunch of times about my back pack and wanted to help me out. So I know its physical. Not to mention I am a really quiet person.
@WindowLicker Does someone have to be a vegetarian to have a chance with you?:tongue: I know you probably feel strongly about it yourself, but to think you could have someone you could fall madly in love with for the rest of your life, be a great husband, father,friend, partner in crime and to throw that oppurtunity away because they're not vegetarian? I'm not judging you or anything, I'm just curious is all. I think that if you do feel that strongly than who's to judge right? But it kind of narrows the playing field to find that person.

Yeah, he might just be physically attracted to you/ player. Does he have alot of girlfriends? Has he already stopped talking to you? Or is he still trying to get to know you? Does he give off a type of 'Player' vibe to you? Why?

You're a really quiet person? Are you borderline E/I than? Or just an extrovert that mainly keeps to herself?

I'm sorry about all of these questions. I'm very inquisitive sometimes.:kitteh:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

@WindowLicker Does someone have to be a vegetarian to have a chance with you?:tongue: I know you probably feel strongly about it yourself, but to think you could have someone you could fall madly in love with for the rest of your life, be a great husband, father,friend, partner in crime and to throw that oppurtunity away because they're not vegetarian? I'm not judging you or anything, I'm just curious is all. I think that if you do feel that strongly than who's to judge right? But it kind of narrows the playing field to find that person.

Yeah, he might just be physically attracted to you/ player. Does he have alot of girlfriends? Has he already stopped talking to you? Or is he still trying to get to know you? Does he give off a type of 'Player' vibe to you? Why?

You're a really quiet person? Are you borderline E/I than? Or just an extrovert that mainly keeps to herself?

I'm sorry about all of these questions. I'm very inquisitive sometimes.:kitteh:

Hehe its ok. Me too. In the past no, I ideally wanted a vegetarian bf, but I ended up with a guy who wasn't a vegetarian and it caused a lot of problems. The truth came out during a fight once and he said he hated that I was a vegetarian and started mocking me. I don't want to do that again. On top of it I think when you have a partner you should support them, and he wants to own a resturaunt so being an intuitive I see a difficult future if there ever would be one.
Example:This guy hit on me in high school and his family owned a butcher shop so I avoided him, he even got on my case. I thought that was sooo creepy. Oddly he's engaged to my cousin now who looks a lot like me and she manages his butcher shop/bakery, no idea how they even met. :unsure: So its kinda important, especially if I told you every guy I date seems to push marriage and working together on me at some point. I know it sucks, it makes it really hard. Life sucks. Even with friends sometimes.
We text, but he wants to go out on a date, but I kinda told him I was going out of town and he said after when I get back we should go do something and was like "I'm a really spontaneous guy, it'll be fun I promise." He was saying that hes dating, don't know if he's speaking in general or at the moment. So not sure there, but he wrote on his facebook that he's a bachelor and the world is his sandbox, and that he was at the movies on a friday night so I'm pretty sure.

lol hmm yeah I am really introverted for an ENFp, I keep to myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts