Personality Cafe banner

I think this Intp girl I know is lying to me...

[INFJ] 
1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  musun69 
#1 ·
and she said herself that she hasn't and wouldn't.

I am getting mad right now over this, and I think she thinks Im stupid. She has done this before, trying to get out of answering something by "technically" modifying it. I am sick of it, and I am about to just drop her out of my life, because she is dropping clues that may seem irrelevant to this, but I think it is relevant.

She doesnt want me out of her life, but thats going to change very, VERY soon. She will be crying like a baby having its lolipop taken from her.

Lol, Im sorry. What I wanted to ask was, is it right to assume she is lying?
Im sorry for ranting.

#2 ·
Do you have any proof she is lying to you?

In these instances, I'll go with the old rule "innocent until proven guilty", in other words, give her the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

Reactions: musun69
#3 ·
Thanks.....
I just accused her without anyproof, and I didnt feel like waiting until someone here posted something about this, so I when in and did it myself, and of course I turned out to be wrong.

I made her cry, and she doesn't even know why she was crying herself. Oh, and we arn't going out. We live in different states, so we are just really good friends.

But now we are good, because I told her, either she stops twisting and bending her words, or we don't stay friends anymore. So she chose to stop lying, and now, we will just have to see how things are going to turn out from here.

#4 ·
Glad that turned out well.

It's better to withhold judgment until we are absolutely sure of what we're accusing others for. Sometimes we are obsessed by our own preconceptions of people that we neglect the idea that they could be just speculations.

#5 ·
Lol, I'm actually in the same boat, sort of.

INTP girl tries to deceive me for a week and a half - thinks she's playing me or something. I call her out on it, and hard. It was actually funny to watch her squirm and panic, and she's actually scared that I hate her. Going out with her tomorrow, should be entertaining at least.

Good luck with whatever you want to do. No need to get mad over anything, though. Silly idiots playing games when there could be wonderful things in their life. It's their loss, bud.

#7 ·
Thanks everyone....I think we can make this work again.

Reactions: FizzyLizzy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.