Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But i realized I can be two totally different people.
At school I am really shy, don't really talk to people. I want to get away from the crowd and be alone.
But sometimes I can be really extroverted, make friends easily and get along with everyone. I feel really refreshed after talking to a lot of new people.

Also I like to be really organized it's just that I never have the energy to clean up everything. I'm hoping that will change when I move in a few months and have a fresh start. But I don't really fit the judging personlity type usually, just sometimes.

As for as sensing vs perceiving..I am a visual learner, For example in 8th grade I had a vocabulary book with sections of 20 words on pages. When I have a vocabulary test it will give me the definition of a word and I have to tell the word. I can remember where the word is on the page but not the actual word, so since they are in alphabetic order I will use common sense to figure out the word from the word bank. But whenver I take the test I get intuitive personlity type, so am I an N?

I think I am definitely a feeling not a thinking. That's the only one I am sure of.

Reactions: Grey

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
The test doesn't dictate what type you are - you do. If you think of a theoretical situation where you're the most comfortable, involving people you care for, how would you say you act?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts