Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of calling myself an ISTP, from now on I'm going to call myself [sic] an ENFP, just so I can come over here and post regularly. I really don't have anything of relevance to talk about, I just want to talk for the sake of talking.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Instead of calling myself an ISTP, from now on I'm going to call myself an ENFP, just so I can come over here and post regularly. I really don't have anything of relevance to talk about, I just want to talk for the sake of talking.
You do know you are going to have to go off on random tangents, right? That's like a basic ENFP qualifier. And welcome to the fuzzy side. But be careful we can also Te Bitch slap. :laughing: But you'll have to love us anyway :happy:

By the way, do you think the Roman Empire really fell? Or do you think it was just absorbed by the Catholic Church?

I like Blueberry juice.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Instead of calling myself an ISTP, from now on I'm going to call myself [sic] an ENFP, just so I can come over here and post regularly. I really don't have anything of relevance to talk about, I just want to talk for the sake of talking.
Yea, but since your tag still says ISTP, you can't bitch at me to get off your forum. And the ENFP's seem to like me, so have fun with that.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts

@Above: I don't like you. Catholic Bitch Slapped! (i always wanted to say that :D)
Meh, you can't Catholic Bitch Slap me. I'll throw my first communion shoes upside your head.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You do know you are going to have to go off on random tangents, right? That's like a basic ENFP qualifier. And welcome to the fuzzy side. But be careful we can also Te Bitch slap. :laughing: But you'll have to love us anyway :happy:

By the way, do you think the Roman Empire really fell? Or do you think it was just absorbed by the Catholic Church?

I like Blueberry juice.
No, I can't stand the whole lot of you and I sure hope the feeling is mutual.
You said it too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
To truly become an ENFP, you must now make yourself go through a huge guilt trip over the last sentence on the off chance that someone didn't get that you were joking and are now "OMGOFFENDED".

Also, you do realize we have a very intense initiation process, right? It involves a long series of hugs and helping old ladies and being drowned in a vat of ~*~PURE LOVE~*~

·
Registered
627 Posts
To truly become an ENFP, you must now make yourself go through a huge guilt trip over the last sentence on the off chance that someone didn't get that you were joking and are now "OMGOFFENDED".
Oh yes, guilt is a prerequisite! Also, you must change your screen name to AEIOQ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.